Cheryl Cole Gets Married Secretly: Top 10 Interesting Facts about Cheryl's New Husband Jean-Bernard 'JB' Fernandez-Versini
By nidhi tewari | July 15, 2014 5:51 PM EST
Cheryl Cole is now Cheryl Fernandez Versini after she secretly married her new French boyfriend Jean-Bernard 'JB' Fernandez-Versini in a private ceremony in Cottons House resort in the islands of Mustique. The 33-year-old French millionaire reportedly met the former "Girls Aloud" singer less than six months ago and the two decided to tie the know on July 7. Let's find out more about the new husband of Cheryl.
Singer Cheryl Cole blows a kiss as she poses on the red carpet for the screening of the film "Foxcatcher" in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 19, 2014.
1. Cheryl and Jean Bernard are said to have married each other just after three months of dating, according to various reports by The Mirror and other Web sites.
2. Jean Bernard is not so fluent in English just as his new bride Cheryl is not so good in French either. "My English is better than her French but I teach her the words," Fernandez-Versini told The Sun. "Mainly the bad words! She teaches me the Geordie."
3. Jean Bernard is an entrepreneur and has a luxury restaurant in The Cannes by the name of Cosy Box, various Web sites are reporting. The restaurant which boasts of guests including Paris Hilton and Adam Grenier, is functional at the time of the Film Festival.
5. Jean's marriage with Cheryl might just help him take up a new business venture in the entertainment industry with none other than "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell, The Mirror reports.
6. Cheryl's new beau has an image of a playboy in the past, The New York Times revealed in a story about him way back 2002 when he was just 21-years-old. The story suggested that Jean-Bernard was part of a "Eurotrash" - group of extremely rich boys who had oodles of money to spend.
7. He is reportedly fond of holidaying in St-Tropez, Riviera, Morocco, St Barts and in the Mediterranean.
8. He also has rich parents and lived on their cash allowance for a long time, The NY Times said in 2002 article.
9. Jean reportedly spent 300,000 pounds on Cheryl's engagement ring and wedding band, which she proudly showed off in her Instagram post.
10. According to Cheryl's father, Jean must have won her heart through food, Daily Mail is reporting.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide