Cheryl Cole Gets Married Secretly: Top 10 Interesting Facts about Cheryl's New Husband Jean-Bernard 'JB' Fernandez-Versini
By nidhi tewari | July 15, 2014 5:51 PM EST
Cheryl Cole is now Cheryl Fernandez Versini after she secretly married her new French boyfriend Jean-Bernard 'JB' Fernandez-Versini in a private ceremony in Cottons House resort in the islands of Mustique. The 33-year-old French millionaire reportedly met the former "Girls Aloud" singer less than six months ago and the two decided to tie the know on July 7. Let's find out more about the new husband of Cheryl.
Singer Cheryl Cole blows a kiss as she poses on the red carpet for the screening of the film "Foxcatcher" in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 19, 2014.
1. Cheryl and Jean Bernard are said to have married each other just after three months of dating, according to various reports by The Mirror and other Web sites.
2. Jean Bernard is not so fluent in English just as his new bride Cheryl is not so good in French either. "My English is better than her French but I teach her the words," Fernandez-Versini told The Sun. "Mainly the bad words! She teaches me the Geordie."
3. Jean Bernard is an entrepreneur and has a luxury restaurant in The Cannes by the name of Cosy Box, various Web sites are reporting. The restaurant which boasts of guests including Paris Hilton and Adam Grenier, is functional at the time of the Film Festival.
5. Jean's marriage with Cheryl might just help him take up a new business venture in the entertainment industry with none other than "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell, The Mirror reports.
6. Cheryl's new beau has an image of a playboy in the past, The New York Times revealed in a story about him way back 2002 when he was just 21-years-old. The story suggested that Jean-Bernard was part of a "Eurotrash" - group of extremely rich boys who had oodles of money to spend.
7. He is reportedly fond of holidaying in St-Tropez, Riviera, Morocco, St Barts and in the Mediterranean.
8. He also has rich parents and lived on their cash allowance for a long time, The NY Times said in 2002 article.
9. Jean reportedly spent 300,000 pounds on Cheryl's engagement ring and wedding band, which she proudly showed off in her Instagram post.
10. According to Cheryl's father, Jean must have won her heart through food, Daily Mail is reporting.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence