Cheryl Cole Gets Married Secretly: Top 10 Interesting Facts about Cheryl's New Husband Jean-Bernard 'JB' Fernandez-Versini
By nidhi tewari | July 15, 2014 5:51 PM EST
Cheryl Cole is now Cheryl Fernandez Versini after she secretly married her new French boyfriend Jean-Bernard 'JB' Fernandez-Versini in a private ceremony in Cottons House resort in the islands of Mustique. The 33-year-old French millionaire reportedly met the former "Girls Aloud" singer less than six months ago and the two decided to tie the know on July 7. Let's find out more about the new husband of Cheryl.
Singer Cheryl Cole blows a kiss as she poses on the red carpet for the screening of the film "Foxcatcher" in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 19, 2014.
1. Cheryl and Jean Bernard are said to have married each other just after three months of dating, according to various reports by The Mirror and other Web sites.
2. Jean Bernard is not so fluent in English just as his new bride Cheryl is not so good in French either. "My English is better than her French but I teach her the words," Fernandez-Versini told The Sun. "Mainly the bad words! She teaches me the Geordie."
3. Jean Bernard is an entrepreneur and has a luxury restaurant in The Cannes by the name of Cosy Box, various Web sites are reporting. The restaurant which boasts of guests including Paris Hilton and Adam Grenier, is functional at the time of the Film Festival.
5. Jean's marriage with Cheryl might just help him take up a new business venture in the entertainment industry with none other than "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell, The Mirror reports.
6. Cheryl's new beau has an image of a playboy in the past, The New York Times revealed in a story about him way back 2002 when he was just 21-years-old. The story suggested that Jean-Bernard was part of a "Eurotrash" - group of extremely rich boys who had oodles of money to spend.
7. He is reportedly fond of holidaying in St-Tropez, Riviera, Morocco, St Barts and in the Mediterranean.
8. He also has rich parents and lived on their cash allowance for a long time, The NY Times said in 2002 article.
9. Jean reportedly spent 300,000 pounds on Cheryl's engagement ring and wedding band, which she proudly showed off in her Instagram post.
10. According to Cheryl's father, Jean must have won her heart through food, Daily Mail is reporting.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More