Cheryl Cole Gets Married Secretly: Top 10 Interesting Facts about Cheryl's New Husband Jean-Bernard 'JB' Fernandez-Versini
By nidhi tewari | July 15, 2014 5:51 PM EST
Cheryl Cole is now Cheryl Fernandez Versini after she secretly married her new French boyfriend Jean-Bernard 'JB' Fernandez-Versini in a private ceremony in Cottons House resort in the islands of Mustique. The 33-year-old French millionaire reportedly met the former "Girls Aloud" singer less than six months ago and the two decided to tie the know on July 7. Let's find out more about the new husband of Cheryl.
Singer Cheryl Cole blows a kiss as she poses on the red carpet for the screening of the film "Foxcatcher" in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 19, 2014.
1. Cheryl and Jean Bernard are said to have married each other just after three months of dating, according to various reports by The Mirror and other Web sites.
2. Jean Bernard is not so fluent in English just as his new bride Cheryl is not so good in French either. "My English is better than her French but I teach her the words," Fernandez-Versini told The Sun. "Mainly the bad words! She teaches me the Geordie."
3. Jean Bernard is an entrepreneur and has a luxury restaurant in The Cannes by the name of Cosy Box, various Web sites are reporting. The restaurant which boasts of guests including Paris Hilton and Adam Grenier, is functional at the time of the Film Festival.
5. Jean's marriage with Cheryl might just help him take up a new business venture in the entertainment industry with none other than "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell, The Mirror reports.
6. Cheryl's new beau has an image of a playboy in the past, The New York Times revealed in a story about him way back 2002 when he was just 21-years-old. The story suggested that Jean-Bernard was part of a "Eurotrash" - group of extremely rich boys who had oodles of money to spend.
7. He is reportedly fond of holidaying in St-Tropez, Riviera, Morocco, St Barts and in the Mediterranean.
8. He also has rich parents and lived on their cash allowance for a long time, The NY Times said in 2002 article.
9. Jean reportedly spent 300,000 pounds on Cheryl's engagement ring and wedding band, which she proudly showed off in her Instagram post.
10. According to Cheryl's father, Jean must have won her heart through food, Daily Mail is reporting.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date