Beyonce Singing about Cheating & Divorce: Change Lyrics from Mistress to White B**ch
By Riza Ornos | July 15, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Currently on her "On the Run" tour with rapper husband Jay Z, Beyonce wowed the crowd at MetLife Stadium Friday but the highly anticipated concert was panned as "narcissistic." Aside from her effortless singing and complicated dance routines, Queen Bey shocked her audience when she changed her lyrics just like what happened in her concert in Cincinnati, where she changed her lyrics to her 2006 song "Resentment."
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York in this May 5, 2014 file photo. Beyonce, basketball player LeBron James and record producer and rapper Dr. Dre headed Forbe's list of most powerful celebrities released on June 30, 2014. With estimated earnings of $115 million for 2014 and a string of hits Beyonce, 32, nabbed the top spot on the annual list.
"I was here first, been ridin' with you for twelve years why did I deserve to be treated this way by you," she sings in the New Jersey stadium. But then she took the second line a little bit further and started singing, "I'll always remember feeling like I was no good like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could." But instead of saying "mistress," the "Drunk on Love" singer changed it to "that white b*tch."
The divorce and cheating allegations started when Beyonce's sister Solange was caught on tape in a hotel's elevator while kicking and screaming at Jay Z, while Beyonce was standing there watching her sister attacking her husband. After twelve years of blissful marriage, the couple's darkest secret is now exposed to the world that they are not indeed a perfect couple.
Jay Z has been accused of cheating with handful of women, and the most recent and the reason of the elevator scandal is Rachel Roy. But according to some reports, the "white b*tch" that Beyonce was referring on her latest "On the Run" stop is Casey Cohen, a blond VIP lounge worker who was linked to Jay Z and the rapper's alleged mistress.
Recently uploaded some family-friendly pictures on her Web site, the former "Destiny's Child" singer was seen cradling Blue Ivy while bouncing together on a trampoline. The candid photos were uploaded on her Web site on Monday as 32-year-old spend some down time with her family. One snap shows the couple strolling through a landscaped setting amid reports that their marriage is in trouble and the duo is going through marriage counselling.
"It might sound drastic but in America especially, counselling is fairly standard procedure," a source told Daily Mirror. "They have known their therapist for a long time and try to have weekly sessions just to keep communication open and make sure there are no misunderstandings."
Beyonce and Jay Z's "On the Run" tour kicked off on June 25 in Miami and will wrap up in San Francisco on August 6.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015