Paris Hilton Denies Attacking Ex-‘Baywatch’ Star Jeremy Jackson
By Anne Lu | July 15, 2014 3:49 PM EST
Paris Hilton has denied that she and her friends attacked former “Baywatch” child star Jeremy Jackson, claiming it’s the other way around.
Jeremy, who is now 33, alleged that he was attacked by the former reality TV star and her friends at Paris’ house early Sunday morning.
Paris Hilton arrives at the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
No one was arrested since no one wanted to press charges, though, according to some reports, Jeremy is lawyering up to sue the other party.
“They were literally going Rodney King on my a**,” he wrote on Facebook, adding photos of his bloodied eye and blood-soaked pants. The posts have since been removed.
Paris has a different version, though, saying Jeremy crashed her party uninvited.
“Untrue Rumours online. This man barged into my home uninvited & put 2 of my friends in the hospital when he was told to leave,” she wrote on her Web site.
“We had no idea who he was, he was so creepy. My friends were telling him ‘We don’t know you, please leave’ several times & he refused. He then attacked my friends & destroyed property at my house. All we wanted was for him to leave & he went ballistic. It was so scary. :(“
Her rep also told TMZ that there were only five or six people at the house when an uninvited Jeremy and a few of his friends arrived.
Oil heir Brandon Davis was at the party and had asked Jeremy and his company to leave, but apparently, Jeremy became aggressive, demanding, “Don’t you know who I am? I was on ‘Baywatch’ and ‘Celebrity Rehab.’”
When Jeremy allegedly grabbed one of Paris’ guests and started to choke him “almost with superhuman strength,” several people tried to restrain him. “Celebrity Big Brother” star Jasmine Waltz hit him over the head with a vodka bottle to stop him.
Jeremy left as his friends broke something off Paris’ car. Her brother Barron Hilton was hurt from the fight, and was taken to the hospital to get stitches.
Police said that they received calls from two people, with each claiming that they were attacked by the other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date