Maria Sharapova Stunningly Sexy in Bikini in a Romantic Getaway With BF Grigor Dimitrov in Mexico
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 15, 2014 3:42 PM EST
Despite being very busy with their own respective careers, tennis couple Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov prove that they can still have a little fun and go out together whenever their schedules permit them to do so.
Maria Sharapova of Russia poses with her trophy in the dressing room after winning the women's singles final match against Simona Halep of Romania during the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris June 7, 2014.
According to TMZ, Sharapova and Dimitrov soaked up under the Mexican sun following their early exits in the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. The popular entertainment gossip Web site obtained some exclusive snaps of the beautiful couple. Sharapova was wearing grey two-piece swimsuit while Dimitrov was shirtless and only wearing his beach shorts.
Following their Mexican getaway, Sharapova and Dimitrov have flown back to Los Angeles, the Daily Mail reported. They were seen storming out of the Tom Bradley International Airport on July 12. Sharapova was wearing a pair of smokes with her tress of hair freely flowing. She donned black and white striped shirt, ripped jeans, and a pair of strappy sandals as she pulled her Louis Vuitton luggage. Dimitrov, on the other hand, also looked casual in a light blue collared shirt, black trousers, and monochrome shoes, while also wearing a pair of shades.
Sharapova and Dimitrov became a couple in 2013. Their relationship was confirmed after the Bulgarian athlete was spotted planting a kiss on Sharapova in Spain during the 2013 Madrid Open, according to reports. Since then, they have been inseparable. She has been present in some of his matches. Dimitrov also has shown his support whenever Sharapova competes in a tournament.
Sharapova is expected to compete at the 2014 Rogers Cup which will be held in Montreal, Canada from Aug. 4 to Aug. 10, as stated on her official Web site. Sharapova was a regular participant in the tournament. She first played in the Rogers Cup in 2003 and last competed in 2011.
Dimitrov will play next in the Citi Open in Washington, DC. The tournament will start on July 28. He is also reportedly going to participate at the 2014 Rogers Cup.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage