Maria Sharapova Stunningly Sexy in Bikini in a Romantic Getaway With BF Grigor Dimitrov in Mexico
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 15, 2014 3:42 PM EST
Despite being very busy with their own respective careers, tennis couple Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov prove that they can still have a little fun and go out together whenever their schedules permit them to do so.
Maria Sharapova of Russia poses with her trophy in the dressing room after winning the women's singles final match against Simona Halep of Romania during the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris June 7, 2014.
According to TMZ, Sharapova and Dimitrov soaked up under the Mexican sun following their early exits in the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. The popular entertainment gossip Web site obtained some exclusive snaps of the beautiful couple. Sharapova was wearing grey two-piece swimsuit while Dimitrov was shirtless and only wearing his beach shorts.
Following their Mexican getaway, Sharapova and Dimitrov have flown back to Los Angeles, the Daily Mail reported. They were seen storming out of the Tom Bradley International Airport on July 12. Sharapova was wearing a pair of smokes with her tress of hair freely flowing. She donned black and white striped shirt, ripped jeans, and a pair of strappy sandals as she pulled her Louis Vuitton luggage. Dimitrov, on the other hand, also looked casual in a light blue collared shirt, black trousers, and monochrome shoes, while also wearing a pair of shades.
Sharapova and Dimitrov became a couple in 2013. Their relationship was confirmed after the Bulgarian athlete was spotted planting a kiss on Sharapova in Spain during the 2013 Madrid Open, according to reports. Since then, they have been inseparable. She has been present in some of his matches. Dimitrov also has shown his support whenever Sharapova competes in a tournament.
Sharapova is expected to compete at the 2014 Rogers Cup which will be held in Montreal, Canada from Aug. 4 to Aug. 10, as stated on her official Web site. Sharapova was a regular participant in the tournament. She first played in the Rogers Cup in 2003 and last competed in 2011.
Dimitrov will play next in the Citi Open in Washington, DC. The tournament will start on July 28. He is also reportedly going to participate at the 2014 Rogers Cup.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft