Maria Sharapova Stunningly Sexy in Bikini in a Romantic Getaway With BF Grigor Dimitrov in Mexico
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 15, 2014 3:42 PM EST
Despite being very busy with their own respective careers, tennis couple Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov prove that they can still have a little fun and go out together whenever their schedules permit them to do so.
Maria Sharapova of Russia poses with her trophy in the dressing room after winning the women's singles final match against Simona Halep of Romania during the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris June 7, 2014.
According to TMZ, Sharapova and Dimitrov soaked up under the Mexican sun following their early exits in the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. The popular entertainment gossip Web site obtained some exclusive snaps of the beautiful couple. Sharapova was wearing grey two-piece swimsuit while Dimitrov was shirtless and only wearing his beach shorts.
Following their Mexican getaway, Sharapova and Dimitrov have flown back to Los Angeles, the Daily Mail reported. They were seen storming out of the Tom Bradley International Airport on July 12. Sharapova was wearing a pair of smokes with her tress of hair freely flowing. She donned black and white striped shirt, ripped jeans, and a pair of strappy sandals as she pulled her Louis Vuitton luggage. Dimitrov, on the other hand, also looked casual in a light blue collared shirt, black trousers, and monochrome shoes, while also wearing a pair of shades.
Sharapova and Dimitrov became a couple in 2013. Their relationship was confirmed after the Bulgarian athlete was spotted planting a kiss on Sharapova in Spain during the 2013 Madrid Open, according to reports. Since then, they have been inseparable. She has been present in some of his matches. Dimitrov also has shown his support whenever Sharapova competes in a tournament.
Sharapova is expected to compete at the 2014 Rogers Cup which will be held in Montreal, Canada from Aug. 4 to Aug. 10, as stated on her official Web site. Sharapova was a regular participant in the tournament. She first played in the Rogers Cup in 2003 and last competed in 2011.
Dimitrov will play next in the Citi Open in Washington, DC. The tournament will start on July 28. He is also reportedly going to participate at the 2014 Rogers Cup.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight