Khloe Kardashian Dishes the Dirt on Lamar Odom's Cheating in Keeping Up With the Kardashians: Episode 13 Recap
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 15, 2014 1:55 PM EST
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" Khloe dishes the dirt on her relationship with Lamar Odom and the double life she had been living leading up to their separation. On several instances she recalls the various lies and secrets that she had kept from her family during the time when she was still trying to keep her marriage alive.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The Kardashian sisters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe own and run a chain of retail stores called DASH and one of the stores in New York is due for a move to a better location once the lease is up in October. The sisters fly to New York City to look at possible new locations. While there. Khloe opens up to Kourtney and tells her that she has some odd memories of New York especially since they were staying at the same place they did the last time they went on a trip to the city. She then confesses that on their last trip, she returned to their home only to find her husband missing and was apparently with another woman at the time, something that she kept to herself and didn't tell her family. Kourtney could be seen uncomfortably absorbing the information.
Later, back in Calabasas, Khloe is busy packing up her things as she gets ready to move out of the home that she and Lamar lived in together. She reveals that Lamar is flying to Spain and she is left to deal with all his things. She decides to throw a party to bid farewell to their old home and her family raises concerns that she may be starting a destructive pattern by drinking and partying to cope with the situation. Even Scott Disick, the resident party animal of the Kardashian clan, mentions that her partying ways might start to get out of hand.
While Kourtney is helping Khloe sort out her closet, she notices a bouquet of flowers which was apparently from the Odom's first year anniversary. Kourtney says Khloe should burn it and this triggers Khloe into launching into another confession. She tells Kourtney that on her birthday last year, she told her family that she will be spending the day with her now estranged husband when in fact the truth was, he as nowhere to be found and missing again probably with another woman. She says she had been living a double life and had to lie to her family on several occasions just to cover up the truth behind her marriage.
Kris Jenner, in an attempt to make her daughter feel better made comments about Lamar's recent behaviour. Khloe had been complaining that Lamar was still wearing his wedding ring and stating in interviews that he is constant communication with her and her family. This agitates her and Kris says he is probably doing it in an attempt to try to get back to old times and hopefully get her back. Khloe snaps back and says she feels that her mother is not taking her side on the matter and instead, sympathising with her cheating husband.
The final straw for Khloe came when towards the end of packing up her things, she realizes that her safe had been opened and pieces of Lamar's jewelry had been stolen. She completely breaks down and lets all the grief wash over her. The police is called in and an investigation is launched. Lamar, in Spain confirms he did not have the jewelry with him.
Meanwhile, other members of the family are also trying to fix relationships as Bruce Jenner makes an attempt to get closer to his son Brody who in the past had been complaining about the state of his relationship with his father while he was growing up. Now that Bruce is reaching out and inviting him to various activities, it's Brody who is distancing himself. Brody opens up to his brother Brandon and half-sister Kendall and they tell him about their own efforts to reach out to Bruce. This gives him some perspective and has a talk with Bruce about his willingness to stay in touch and the father and son team end up having a good time at a golf tournament that Bruce signed them up for.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch