Batman: Arkham Knight Gets New Screenshots and DC Exclusive Figures at San Diego Comic Con
By Gel Galang | July 15, 2014 1:50 PM EST
Rocksteady and Warner Bros. are keeping the interest alive for "Batman: Arkham Knight" even though the release date is still a vague 2015 rollout.
The official Batman Arkham Facebook page has been updated with a bunch of new screens featured in the game.
The latest post comes from Batman's point of view, where he is seen flying through the air and about to attack the common thugs who are wrecking trouble in Gotham City.
There's also another teaser of what the Batmobile can do, and how it will become a source of power when the police's own squad cannot handle the gravity of Arkham Knight's army.
"Come in all units. This is Commissioner Gordon. We have numerous hostile tanks deployed across the city. Gotham is under attack! I want everyone off the streets and back to GCPD. We're not equipped to deal with what's out there. Thank God there's someone who is."
The caption does suggest how a major fight will have Arkham Knight and the Dark Knight face-off against each other. The fact that tanks are part of Arkham Knight's army suggests that the Batmobile will be facing more than just your common firepower from previous enemies.
Fans of "Batman: Arkham Knight" who have yet to enjoy the look and feel of Arkham Knight, another image seen in this link shows the Arkham Suit and his army behind him. notice the tanks and what appear to be choppers, all of which look very military and defensive--a big challenge to the Batmobile and Batman.
Arkham Knight's suit also looks like it had been modeled after Batman's own suit minus the cape and with a more military appeal, as seen in the camouflage pants. The mask also takes after Batman's cowl, though Arkham Knight possesses a full-face mask.
New Action Figures Based on 'Batman: Arkham Knight' Announced
Rocksteady's final take on the Arkham universe will still make you wait until 2015 to get into the Batmobile and all that Gotham action, but that does not mean that you can't find a similar fun with the merchandise in other ways.
DC has already announced some new DC Collectibles based on "Batman: Arkham Knight," and it's coming as early as July 24 at the San Diego Comic Con for a preview.
Game Informer has landed the first four snapshots of the figurines, which can be seen in the link above. Some of the collectibles includes the titular villain Arkham Knight, Batman, Harley Quinn and Scarecrow.
At the San Diego Comic Con, a panel will be held solely for the new figurines, so those interested should catch it on July 24 at 10 a.m. Pacific time. Pricing and release dates of the collectibles have not yet been announced.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- More ‘FIFA 15’ Issues Found in Companion App And Luis Suarez Ban; A PS4 Physical Disc Bundle Spotted
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Demo Distribution Method For Australia Revealed, More Info Coming
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’: New Trailer Shows Off Customisation As Rogue PC Version Gets Spotted In UPlay
- 'Super Smash Bros' For Nintendo 3DS XL Can Hamper Gaming Experience Due To More Resistant Circle Pad
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate