Prince Charles Giggled on Blond’s Camel Toe, Prince of Wales & Camilla Visits West Country
By Riza Ornos | July 15, 2014 1:40 PM EST
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall started their West Country tour by visiting people affected by the winter flooding and their first stop is Looe in South East Cornwall where they are scheduled to meet members of the RNLA and businesses. While in Looe, Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles inspected some lifeboats including a risqué "camel toe" tattoo of a blond woman in memory of her late brother.
Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Camilla arrive for the second day of the Royal Ascot horse racing festival at Ascot, southern England
"This is my camel toe," Tori Naismith told the Prince and The Duchess as she showed her foot with the tattoo. Naismith explained that she along with hundreds of others in the town of Looe had a tattoo, depicting a camel on one of their toes, for her late brother, Ollie Naismith, who died in a car accident at the age of 19 in December 2009.
"It was not clear if Charles and Camilla realised that the tattoo was a risque play on words," Express reports. "Camel toe is slang for the outline of a woman's nether regions on display in too tight an outfit."
"I would never let him have a tattoo but one day he just went out and had one like that done on his toe," said Tori's mother Maxine Naismith. "I thought it was quite crude but when he died his friends all had camel toe tattoos done in his memory. There are hundreds of that age group with camels on their big toe."
Relaxed and smiling, the royal couple gave Looe something to cheer about amidst divorce claims as they spend some time talking to town's folks. Accompanied by Lord Lieutenant of Cornwall, Col Edward Bolitho, the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall were welcomed by the sounds of Polperro Fisherman's Choir singing on the quayside.
Prince Charles also made a stop in Looe's fish market where he was introduced to three young men - Sam Chapman, Fred Alsop and Sean Coombe, who got their jobs after the Princes Trust funded the "Get Into Fishing Programmes" training. "I absolutely love the job I'm doing and I couldn't be happier," said Chapman in an interview with Plymouth Herald. "The Prince was very easy to talk to and was really interested in what we were doing. It was a great way to say thank you for the support of his Trust."
The Duchess also made a solo visit in Westnorth Manor Farm to check the Cornish Orchards, and was taken on a tour of the processing units by the owner himself, Any Atkinson. The couple will continue their West Country tour tomorrow in the Royal William Yard in Plymouth.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery