Kate Middleton Pregnant with Second Baby, Old Friend Confirms; Duchess Showing Signs of Pregnancy- Report
By jaskiran kaur | July 15, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Kate Middleton is reportedly pregnant again. Almost a year after the birth of her first child Prince George, the Duchess of Cambridge is preparing to welcome second royal baby with Prince William.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 6, 2014.
Citing the claims of New Idea magazine, Radar Online reports that Kate Middleton's pregnancy news has been confirmed by the Duchess' "long time friend," Jessica Hay, in an exclusive interview with the magazine. According to the report, the royal couple is expected to make the official announcement in the "next few months."
"Kate's inner circle are buzzing with the news that she is pregnant" Jessica Hay told the Australian magazine.
"I've heard it from several different friends of theirs now and they're saying that they think there's going to be an official announcement in weeks," Hay added.
The Web site notes in the report, that Jessica Hay is the same friend who "famously confirmed" Kate Middleton's first pregnancy back in Nov. 2012. The news was spilled just few days before the official confirmation from the British royal family.
Kate Middleton has been slammed with pregnancy rumours for quite some time, which remained unconfirmed. However, this time the Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly showing the early signs of pregnancy. The report notes that Kate Middleton has begun to gain pregnancy weight. The friend says that Kate Middleton's face has become "fuller like it was when she was first expecting George."
Noting the change in Kate Middleton's hairstyle, the friend suggests that the change could be "to disguise the fullness" of her face.
"She has rosy cheeks, she's letting her greys show again, and whenever she's out in public she goes to great lengths to hold something over her tummy..." Jessica Hay tells the magazine.
Meanwhile, the friend suggests that the royals will try to keep Kate Middleton's pregnancy news under the wraps "for as long as possible." Unlike Prince George's time, the Duchess wants to keep the news from becoming public until 3-month period passes.
The Web site notes that Kate Middleton is also adopting a relaxed royal events schedule.
Earlier this month it was reported that in the August 2014 issue of Vanity Fair magazine (via Hollywood Life), a palace insider has revealed that Kate Middleton and Prince William "plan to try this summer" for the second child.
This is not the first time reports claiming Kate Middleton is pregnant with her second child have surfaced. The big revelation may have come from believable source, but these reports must be treated as rumours as long as the palace issues a press release confirming Kate Middleton's pregnancy.
In the meantime, a big event for the royal family is approaching. Kate Middleton and Prince William are speculated to be already planning for the celebration of Prince George's first birthday on July 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- ISIS Video of Slain Syrian Soldiers Raises Doubts; Syrian Gov't Demands Release of Captured Troops
- Family of Accidentally Killed Arizona Shooting Range Instructor Charles Vacca Feels Sorry For 9-Year-Old Uzi Girl
- Major Highlights On 1400 Minor’s Sex Assault
- Shocking Ice Bucket Challenge Video: Man Drenches 10-Month-Old Granddaughter, Video Garnered Angry And Appalled Comments From Viewers
- Viral Video Pregnancy News: Young Boy Reacts To Mom's 'Exasperating' Pregnancy News, Asks Mom To Buy Him Ear Plugs
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares