The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Episode 10 Spoilers, Speculations: When is Men Tell All Plus Things to Look Forward to
By jaskiran kaur | July 15, 2014 11:45 AM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) airs its finale in two weeks. Andi Dorfman's quest of love will come to an end on July 28, 2014 when she announces the winner of the show and her heart. But before that, ABC's reality dating show is going to feature series' most exciting segment, "The Bachelorette: Men Tell All" special. Here are few details about the highly anticipated episode. Read on to find out the details. [Warning: Potential spoilers ahead.]
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is narrowed down to only three contestants-Josh Murray, Nick Viall and Chris Soules- who will go on Fantasy Suite dates with Andi Dorfman this week. In the following week, on July 21, 2014, the show will showcase "The Bachelorette: Men Tell All" special.
According to Wetpaint, the "Men Tell All" special was filmed on Sunday, July 13. The web site speculated things to expect during "The Bachelorette" bashing session. According to the Wetpaint, the one contestant who would come under fire is Andrew Poole for all the rumours surrounding him. The man has been rumoured to have flirted with a waitress when the contestants were on a dinner during week 2. It is also said that the former contestant allegedly passed on some racist comments on fellow bachelors, Ron Worrell and Marquel Martin.
Furthermore, it is speculated that there won't be any major "attacks" made on Andi Dorfman by the contestants. However, fans can expect one major "confrontation" with Patrick Jagodzinski- who was eliminated in Episode 5. Patrick was not clear as to why he was let go by Andi Dorfman. The Web site suggests that major entertainment for the evening could come from contestant Craig Muhlbauer.
Meanwhile, Examiner suggests that the special segment airing before the finale may also discuss contestant Eric Hill. The contestant who was eliminated in episode 4 died in a tragic accident. Revelation of the 31-year-old bachelor's death has been one of the most devastating moments on the show that is likely to be discussed during "Men Tell All".
Another report by Examiner suggests that one of the final four contestants, Marcus Grodd could bring more drama to "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Men Tell All. The man expressed his heartfelt feelings towards Andi Dorfman during his stint at the show. However, his feelings were not reciprocated by the bachelorette. In an interview with RumourFix, Marcus Grodd opened up still trying to get over Andi Dorfman. Meanwhile, it is rumoured that Marcus Grodd is engaged with Lacy Faddoul. According to Reality Steve, "The Bachelorette" alum proposed to "The Bachelor" Season 18 alum at the end of ABC's "Bachelor in Paradise" series after falling in love during the show's filming. However, the rumours remain unconfirmed.
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) airs on Mondays at 8pm on ABC.
For more information and spoilers on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues