Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton Allegedly Anorexic & Starving Her Unborn Child - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 14, 2014 5:45 PM EST
Rumours about the pregnant Kate Middleton has been swirling around the net and UK tabloids, and now a new report claims that the Duchess of Cambridge is 91 pounds anorexic and is starving her unborn child. The pregnancy claims started when Kate refused to drink alcohol her recent visit Australian and New Zealand Tour but these reports immediately died down when she took a sip of wine the next day.
Duchess of Cambridge Catherine and baby Prince George disembarking from their plane during their visit to Australia and New Zealand.
Now that she has lost her baby weight from having Prince George, Kate is allegedly a little of obsessed with being super skinny, and according to In Touch July 21st print edition, the Duchess is eating less and never missed a day for her daily workouts. Prince William is reportedly worried about his wife that he asked help from one of London's top doctors to keep an eye on her.
"Rumors have also been swirling that she is pregnant with baby number two. If that is indeed the case and she's starving herself, then that means that she's also starving her unborn child," Celebdirty Laundry reports. "No doubt that would be a major reason for William to call doctors in to look after his wife."
"In Touch recently had a story about Kate Middleton being pregnant and anorexic at the same time. According to them, Kate had dropped down to 91 pounds and was starving herself, even though every other outlet was reporting on her baby bump and weight gain," the gossip Web site added.
But all these reports were slammed when Vanity Fair reported that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are trying to have a second baby by Christmas. The magazine stated that there are some speculations that the royal couple are planning to try this summer, according to palace insider, Katie Nicholl.
The August 2014 print issue also feature the couple's first year as parents, including some tidbits about Prince George. The young prince will celebrate his first birthday on July 22 and his parents plan to have a normal upbringing where he can have playdates with other children, and one of them is Kate's old Marlborough friend Alice St. John Webster, who just gave birth several months before George.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies