Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton Allegedly Anorexic & Starving Her Unborn Child - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 14, 2014 5:45 PM EST
Rumours about the pregnant Kate Middleton has been swirling around the net and UK tabloids, and now a new report claims that the Duchess of Cambridge is 91 pounds anorexic and is starving her unborn child. The pregnancy claims started when Kate refused to drink alcohol her recent visit Australian and New Zealand Tour but these reports immediately died down when she took a sip of wine the next day.
Duchess of Cambridge Catherine and baby Prince George disembarking from their plane during their visit to Australia and New Zealand.
Now that she has lost her baby weight from having Prince George, Kate is allegedly a little of obsessed with being super skinny, and according to In Touch July 21st print edition, the Duchess is eating less and never missed a day for her daily workouts. Prince William is reportedly worried about his wife that he asked help from one of London's top doctors to keep an eye on her.
"Rumors have also been swirling that she is pregnant with baby number two. If that is indeed the case and she's starving herself, then that means that she's also starving her unborn child," Celebdirty Laundry reports. "No doubt that would be a major reason for William to call doctors in to look after his wife."
"In Touch recently had a story about Kate Middleton being pregnant and anorexic at the same time. According to them, Kate had dropped down to 91 pounds and was starving herself, even though every other outlet was reporting on her baby bump and weight gain," the gossip Web site added.
But all these reports were slammed when Vanity Fair reported that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are trying to have a second baby by Christmas. The magazine stated that there are some speculations that the royal couple are planning to try this summer, according to palace insider, Katie Nicholl.
The August 2014 print issue also feature the couple's first year as parents, including some tidbits about Prince George. The young prince will celebrate his first birthday on July 22 and his parents plan to have a normal upbringing where he can have playdates with other children, and one of them is Kate's old Marlborough friend Alice St. John Webster, who just gave birth several months before George.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown