Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Actress Gabrielle Walsh Cast as New Female Character Sarah in Mystic Falls
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 14, 2014 5:06 PM EST
A new female character will be arriving at Mystic Falls in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. The latest spoiler reports revealed that actress Gabrielle Walsh has been cast to portray the new female character named Sarah.
However, the Deadline report on the TVD casting news hint that this new character could be another problem to the gang of Mystic Falls in addition to the anti-magic boundary spell that envelops their town. "Gabrielle Walsh has been cast in CW's veteran drama The Vampire Diaries. She will play Sarah, who comes to Mystic Falls with spunk, street smarts and a shady agenda," the Deadline report reads.
The spoiler report further teased that Sarah will make her first appearance in the premiere episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 and there is a possibility that the character will reappear in the CW TV series. The actress' most recent work was in the film titled "Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones."
Meanwhile, the Carter Matt report claims actor Ian Somerhalder suggested that the TV series could end soon at a convention in New Jersey. Twitter account @insticator_inc even posted about the TVD star's comment on the social media site on Sunday, July 13.
"#TVDNJ @iansomerhalder just said that season six could quite possibly be the last season!" Twitter account @insticator_inc posted. The Carter Matt report further added that Ian Somerhalder would want to see "The Vampire Diaries" to end on a high note rather than continuing for a long time with subpar seasons.
"The Vampire Diaries" may be coming to an end because the contracts of the three main actors are over after Season 6. There will be contract discussions with Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley if the CW stars still wish to continue working on the show.
The Wet Paint speculation report on Elena's (Nina Dobrev) fate in show connects with Season 6 being the last and the theme focusing on Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena returning to each other's arms after getting separated in the Season 5 finale.
It has been confirmed that fans can still see Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) in "The Vampire Diaries" but the latest speculations suggest that Elena will die so she could reunite with the love of her life. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is scheduled to premiere on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
— Insticator (@insticator_inc) July 12, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers/Speculations: Stefan to Find Comfort from a Surprising Source over Damon's Death - [READ]
Nina Dobrev: Vampire Diaries Actress Tells Character Elena What to Do in Mystic Falls - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown