Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Actress Gabrielle Walsh Cast as New Female Character Sarah in Mystic Falls
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 14, 2014 5:06 PM EST
A new female character will be arriving at Mystic Falls in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. The latest spoiler reports revealed that actress Gabrielle Walsh has been cast to portray the new female character named Sarah.
However, the Deadline report on the TVD casting news hint that this new character could be another problem to the gang of Mystic Falls in addition to the anti-magic boundary spell that envelops their town. "Gabrielle Walsh has been cast in CW's veteran drama The Vampire Diaries. She will play Sarah, who comes to Mystic Falls with spunk, street smarts and a shady agenda," the Deadline report reads.
The spoiler report further teased that Sarah will make her first appearance in the premiere episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 and there is a possibility that the character will reappear in the CW TV series. The actress' most recent work was in the film titled "Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones."
Meanwhile, the Carter Matt report claims actor Ian Somerhalder suggested that the TV series could end soon at a convention in New Jersey. Twitter account @insticator_inc even posted about the TVD star's comment on the social media site on Sunday, July 13.
"#TVDNJ @iansomerhalder just said that season six could quite possibly be the last season!" Twitter account @insticator_inc posted. The Carter Matt report further added that Ian Somerhalder would want to see "The Vampire Diaries" to end on a high note rather than continuing for a long time with subpar seasons.
"The Vampire Diaries" may be coming to an end because the contracts of the three main actors are over after Season 6. There will be contract discussions with Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley if the CW stars still wish to continue working on the show.
The Wet Paint speculation report on Elena's (Nina Dobrev) fate in show connects with Season 6 being the last and the theme focusing on Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena returning to each other's arms after getting separated in the Season 5 finale.
It has been confirmed that fans can still see Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) in "The Vampire Diaries" but the latest speculations suggest that Elena will die so she could reunite with the love of her life. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is scheduled to premiere on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
— Insticator (@insticator_inc) July 12, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers/Speculations: Stefan to Find Comfort from a Surprising Source over Damon's Death - [READ]
Nina Dobrev: Vampire Diaries Actress Tells Character Elena What to Do in Mystic Falls - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop