Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Actress Gabrielle Walsh Cast as New Female Character Sarah in Mystic Falls
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 14, 2014 5:06 PM EST
A new female character will be arriving at Mystic Falls in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. The latest spoiler reports revealed that actress Gabrielle Walsh has been cast to portray the new female character named Sarah.
However, the Deadline report on the TVD casting news hint that this new character could be another problem to the gang of Mystic Falls in addition to the anti-magic boundary spell that envelops their town. "Gabrielle Walsh has been cast in CW's veteran drama The Vampire Diaries. She will play Sarah, who comes to Mystic Falls with spunk, street smarts and a shady agenda," the Deadline report reads.
The spoiler report further teased that Sarah will make her first appearance in the premiere episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 and there is a possibility that the character will reappear in the CW TV series. The actress' most recent work was in the film titled "Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones."
Meanwhile, the Carter Matt report claims actor Ian Somerhalder suggested that the TV series could end soon at a convention in New Jersey. Twitter account @insticator_inc even posted about the TVD star's comment on the social media site on Sunday, July 13.
"#TVDNJ @iansomerhalder just said that season six could quite possibly be the last season!" Twitter account @insticator_inc posted. The Carter Matt report further added that Ian Somerhalder would want to see "The Vampire Diaries" to end on a high note rather than continuing for a long time with subpar seasons.
"The Vampire Diaries" may be coming to an end because the contracts of the three main actors are over after Season 6. There will be contract discussions with Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley if the CW stars still wish to continue working on the show.
The Wet Paint speculation report on Elena's (Nina Dobrev) fate in show connects with Season 6 being the last and the theme focusing on Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena returning to each other's arms after getting separated in the Season 5 finale.
It has been confirmed that fans can still see Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) in "The Vampire Diaries" but the latest speculations suggest that Elena will die so she could reunite with the love of her life. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is scheduled to premiere on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
— Insticator (@insticator_inc) July 12, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers/Speculations: Stefan to Find Comfort from a Surprising Source over Damon's Death - [READ]
Nina Dobrev: Vampire Diaries Actress Tells Character Elena What to Do in Mystic Falls - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date