LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Launch Reality Show on VH1
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 14, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Controversial couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian launched their new reality TV series online via VH1. The Grammy winning country crooner and her actor husband started their relationship surrounded by controversy as both were still married to other people. Both subsequently divorced their respective partners and have since gotten married.
LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian attend a panel for the VH1 television series "LeAnn & Eddie" during the Television Critics Association Cable Summer Press Tour in Beverly Hills, California July 11, 2014.
The pair is now following the footsteps of similarly controversial couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott in letting the TV audience in on the intricacies of their relationship through a reality TV show entitled "LeAnn and Eddie."
LeAnn was previously married to dancer Dean Sheremet while Eddie was married to model Brandi Granville who also stars in her own reality show as part of the cast of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." With both parents starring in reality TV shows, it's been reported that the ex-couple's two sons will be kept out of their respective shows.
The exclusion of Eddie's children from the show does not mean their mother won't be in it t least by name. Glanville is mentioned several times in "LeAnn and Eddie"
Because both LeAnn and Eddie were caught red handed while cheating on their exes, they have suffered the stigma of being cheaters ever since their relationship began in 2009.
The couple are producers on the show seem keen on taking control of the image they project to the public instead of letting the tabloids have their way with them. This is evidenced by how they plan a kiss on the red carpet while making an appearance together and LeAnn correctly predicts how it will land them in the tabloids.
It remains to be seen if LeAnn and Eddie will be able to avoid the fate that has befallen other celebrity couples that have starred in their own reality TV series. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey have long since divorced and married other people. Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are now in the middle of cheating drama and other relationship issues all documented in their show and Lamar and Khloe Odom have gotten separated as well.
The series features eight episode for its first season and is available online at www.vh1.com
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015