LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Launch Reality Show on VH1
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 14, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Controversial couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian launched their new reality TV series online via VH1. The Grammy winning country crooner and her actor husband started their relationship surrounded by controversy as both were still married to other people. Both subsequently divorced their respective partners and have since gotten married.
LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian attend a panel for the VH1 television series "LeAnn & Eddie" during the Television Critics Association Cable Summer Press Tour in Beverly Hills, California July 11, 2014.
The pair is now following the footsteps of similarly controversial couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott in letting the TV audience in on the intricacies of their relationship through a reality TV show entitled "LeAnn and Eddie."
LeAnn was previously married to dancer Dean Sheremet while Eddie was married to model Brandi Granville who also stars in her own reality show as part of the cast of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." With both parents starring in reality TV shows, it's been reported that the ex-couple's two sons will be kept out of their respective shows.
The exclusion of Eddie's children from the show does not mean their mother won't be in it t least by name. Glanville is mentioned several times in "LeAnn and Eddie"
Because both LeAnn and Eddie were caught red handed while cheating on their exes, they have suffered the stigma of being cheaters ever since their relationship began in 2009.
The couple are producers on the show seem keen on taking control of the image they project to the public instead of letting the tabloids have their way with them. This is evidenced by how they plan a kiss on the red carpet while making an appearance together and LeAnn correctly predicts how it will land them in the tabloids.
It remains to be seen if LeAnn and Eddie will be able to avoid the fate that has befallen other celebrity couples that have starred in their own reality TV series. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey have long since divorced and married other people. Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are now in the middle of cheating drama and other relationship issues all documented in their show and Lamar and Khloe Odom have gotten separated as well.
The series features eight episode for its first season and is available online at www.vh1.com
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best