LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Launch Reality Show on VH1
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 14, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Controversial couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian launched their new reality TV series online via VH1. The Grammy winning country crooner and her actor husband started their relationship surrounded by controversy as both were still married to other people. Both subsequently divorced their respective partners and have since gotten married.
LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian attend a panel for the VH1 television series "LeAnn & Eddie" during the Television Critics Association Cable Summer Press Tour in Beverly Hills, California July 11, 2014.
The pair is now following the footsteps of similarly controversial couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott in letting the TV audience in on the intricacies of their relationship through a reality TV show entitled "LeAnn and Eddie."
LeAnn was previously married to dancer Dean Sheremet while Eddie was married to model Brandi Granville who also stars in her own reality show as part of the cast of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." With both parents starring in reality TV shows, it's been reported that the ex-couple's two sons will be kept out of their respective shows.
The exclusion of Eddie's children from the show does not mean their mother won't be in it t least by name. Glanville is mentioned several times in "LeAnn and Eddie"
Because both LeAnn and Eddie were caught red handed while cheating on their exes, they have suffered the stigma of being cheaters ever since their relationship began in 2009.
The couple are producers on the show seem keen on taking control of the image they project to the public instead of letting the tabloids have their way with them. This is evidenced by how they plan a kiss on the red carpet while making an appearance together and LeAnn correctly predicts how it will land them in the tabloids.
It remains to be seen if LeAnn and Eddie will be able to avoid the fate that has befallen other celebrity couples that have starred in their own reality TV series. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey have long since divorced and married other people. Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are now in the middle of cheating drama and other relationship issues all documented in their show and Lamar and Khloe Odom have gotten separated as well.
The series features eight episode for its first season and is available online at www.vh1.com
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More