Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Synopsis for New Season Released, Sam's Search for Missing Dean Leads Him to a Dark Path
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 14, 2014 3:23 PM EST
"Supernatural" Season 10 is still months away from airing but the CW Network has released the synopsis for the new season to tease the fans what will happen next to the TV series' characters. The brief synopsis revealed that the Winchester brothers will be dealing with "consequences" as one goes down the "dark path."
In the Season 9 finale, Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) died after Metatron (Curtis Armstrong) stabbed him with the angel blade but got resurrected as a demon due to the Mark of Cain. Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) summoned Crowley (Mark Sheppard) to fix the mess that he put Dean into with the Mark and the First Blade while Castiel (Misha Collins) succeeded in locking up Metatron in Heaven's prison after broadcasting the Scribe of God's plans to the other angels.
The official synopsis for "Supernatural" Season 10 teased that the new season will begin with Sam frantically searching for his missing brother. The ending scene of the Season 9 finale showed Crowley explaining to Dean his new life as a demon so there is a possibility that the King of Hell took his new follower downstairs for a little trip or orientation.
The synopsis in the Hypable report further revealed: "The road to recovering the wayward Dean takes Sam down dark paths, with consequences that will shake the boys to their core. Meanwhile, Castiel has to pick up the pieces in the aftermath of Metatron's campaign. With his grace failing and rogue angels still on the loose, Cass will face the ticking clock of his own mortality as all-new threats emerge to once again push all of our heroes to their limits."
Meanwhile, the Carter Matt report teased that the "Supernatural" fans can see actors Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles on the special Comic-Con covers of TV Guide while waiting for the Season 10 premiere. According to the report, Warner Bros. teamed up with TV Guide to create the special covers featuring the actors as their onscreen characters. Click HERE to see photo.
The cover appears to tease that something dark is about to happen since the "Supernatural" Season 9 finale left a cliffhanger ending. Sam and Dean Winchester are expected to switch roles in Season 10.
The previous season had Sam's life in danger with Dean trying everything to save him and now with Dean resurrected as a demon, it will be Sam's turn to find a way to save and bring back his brother. All of the burning questions will finally be answered when "Supernatural" Season 10 premieres on Tuesday night, Oct 7, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: New Female Character Named Rowena Added, Casting Team Looking for an Actress with Scottish Accent - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: First Casting Session Kicks off, Filming New Season's Episodes Begins July 8 in Vancouver - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia