50 Cent's Power Spoilers: Who You With? [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 14, 2014 3:07 PM EST
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 6 "Who You With?" airs on Saturday, July 19, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. on Starz. Tommy Egan (Joseph Sikora) will extend an olive branch to Ruiz in the hopes of being at peace with him and his crew. As for James "Ghost" St. Patrick (Omari Hardwick), while he continues to have an affair with Angela Valdes (Lela Loren), he slowly puts his wife Tasha St. Patrick (Naturi Naughton) below his priorities. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Power" spoilers of "Who You With?" Read only if you want to know more about it.
Singer Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson attends the WBC middleweight title fight between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez at Madison Square Garden in New York June 7, 2014. Cotto defeated Martinez in the 9th round.
According to the official synopsis of "Power" Season 1 Episode 6 "Who You With?" from Starz' Web site, aside from the scenes mentioned above, Ghost will also forget Tasha's birthday! This leads Ghost and Angela to come to terms with their extramarital affair. Will they finally end it once and for all? Meanwhile, Angela targets one of Ruiz's crew by wiring him.
The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) reported that aside from 50 Cent/Curtis Jackson (Kanan), Omari Hardwick, Joseph Sikora, Naturi Naughton and Lela Loren, "Power" Season 1 Episode 6 "Who You With?" will also feature other stars including Lucy Walters (Holly), Luis Antonio Ramos (Ruiz), Andy Bean, Adam Huss (Josh Kantos), Tobin Mitnick (Truth Bartender ), Jaime Tirelli (Nestor Valdes), Vivian Nixon (Fiona), Donald Paul (Nose Ring), Jay Hieron (Inmate), Isaiah Seward (Inmate), Shirville Jarvis (Jamaican Assassin #1), Dahir Hildid (Jermain ), Leslie Lopez (Pink Sneakers) and Vinicius Machado (Nomar Arcielo).
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 6 "Who You With?" was directed by George Tillman Jr. and written by Salvatore Stabile and Courtney Kemp Agboh.
And that's it for 50 Cent's "Power" spoilers of Season 1 Episode 6 "Who You With?" It will be shown on Starz at 9:00 p.m. on July 19, 2014. Don't miss "Power" every Saturday nights on Starz. The next episode will be "Loyalty" (Episode 7) and it will air on July 26, 2014. After "Loyalty," the episode titled "Best Laid Plans" (Episode 8) will be shown on Aug. 2, 2014. Keep on reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about "Power" and other news about entertainment, sports, technology, finance, health and business.
Watch the video below of "Power" 1x06 Promo - "Who You With" [HD]:
Credit: YouTube/TvShow News Previews
50 Cent's Power Recap: I Gotta Go [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air