Gwyneth Paltrow-Chris Martin Recoupling Status: Couple Together in the Hamptons, 'Happy Family' Hints At Possible Recoupling
By Tanya Diente | July 14, 2014 3:07 PM EST
The "consciously uncoupling" couple Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, hinted of a possible "recoupling" when reports claimed they looked the happily married couple while in the Hamptons with their children.
Chris Martin of Coldplay performs at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2014 in Chiba, near Tokyo June 14, 2014.
A recent report from Page Six claimed the couple seems to be "consciously recoupling" after they were spotted in the Hamptons with their children this week.
According to the report, the "Iron Man" actress and her husband of 11 years Chris Martin, took their children Apple, 10, and Moses, 8, to East Hampton's eatery "Bay Kitchen Bar" on Monday evening.
Then on the following day, Chris stopped by sports store Gubbins to pick up skateboards. He later joined Gwyneth and their kids at Fierro's Pizza.
An onlooker told the tabloid that the pair "operated like a couple" and together with their kids, they looked like a happily family.
Back in June, People reported that there's a chance the couple could get back together.
A source said Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have "spent more time together than they did when they were a couple." The source added that when they are out together, all the couple does is "laugh" and "being flirty and playful" with one another.
A friend of the couple also didn't rule out the possibility that the couple could get back together, even if they "haven't made any concrete decision" to do so. The friend added that "at this point, some of the pressure was just taken off them - pressure they put on themselves to 'make it work.'"
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin had announced their decision to "uncouple" back in March. However, the pair has been showing signs that they don't want to end their marriage.
Following the split, Chris lived for a few weeks in Malibu. However, it didn't take long before he went back to Gwyneth and live with her in their Brentwood home together with their children. When he is not on tour with his band Coldplay, he reportedly also stays in Brentwood. The couple has also been spotted out on numerous dinner dates.
An insider close to the family told People that Gwyneth "didn't want to end the marriage." The insider claimed the actress is still happy knowing that she and Chris "still have a close relationship."
"They clearly love each other and always will, and if the romance comes back, they'll go with it if it feels right," added the insider.
Source: YouTube/ABC News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown