French Montana Used to Dislike Khloe Kardashian Before They Started Dating - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 14, 2014 3:01 PM EST
The more you hate the more you love? Seems so in French Montana's case, who according to his close friend, used to dislike Khloe Kardashian and bad-mouth her before they started dating.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
Radar Online reports that French Montana used to diss and trash-talk Khloe Kardashian when chancing upon her on her family's famous E! reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Deen Kharbouch, Montana's ex and currently Puff Daddy's protégé claims to Radar Online that she cannot believe French and Khloe will end up in each other's arms, considering all the vitrioil Montana used to spew out against Khloe.
"Deen has said that she can't believe French likes her. He used to bad mouth her while watching the show!" Radar Online's source exclaims.
"Do those who know him actually think he likes her?" said another source. "No way! He had a lot to say about her."
The thing is, it is all water under the bridge now. Apparently, he did not see himself dating her before, but he certainly changed his tune now.
The relationship did not shock Deen alone. Even Khloe's family at one point disapproved of the relationship. In fact, hearing about this new report might have Khloe's family' gnawing their teeth in anger again. Not unless they stand by what they said about wanting whatever Khloe wants.
It is not a secret that the Kardashian clan used to hate Montana's guts, saying he's using Khloe Kardashian for her fame, according to a number of reports. However, news has it that Kris Jenner and Khloe's siblings are all happy for her now. It remains to be seen if this new report of French Montana dissing Khloe before can change their mind again against him, but for now, they are very supportive of French and Khloe's relationship.
"The family loves him," Hollywood Life reports. "They are obviously so happy that Khloe is smiling and feels, for the first time in a really long time, that she can go out all day with a big smile on her face."
"Kris [Jenner] really, really likes him and so do all the girls ... they all really like him," the source detailed. "At the end of the day, they want what makes Khloe happy - and he makes her happy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight