French Montana Used to Dislike Khloe Kardashian Before They Started Dating - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 14, 2014 3:01 PM EST
The more you hate the more you love? Seems so in French Montana's case, who according to his close friend, used to dislike Khloe Kardashian and bad-mouth her before they started dating.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
Radar Online reports that French Montana used to diss and trash-talk Khloe Kardashian when chancing upon her on her family's famous E! reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Deen Kharbouch, Montana's ex and currently Puff Daddy's protégé claims to Radar Online that she cannot believe French and Khloe will end up in each other's arms, considering all the vitrioil Montana used to spew out against Khloe.
"Deen has said that she can't believe French likes her. He used to bad mouth her while watching the show!" Radar Online's source exclaims.
"Do those who know him actually think he likes her?" said another source. "No way! He had a lot to say about her."
The thing is, it is all water under the bridge now. Apparently, he did not see himself dating her before, but he certainly changed his tune now.
The relationship did not shock Deen alone. Even Khloe's family at one point disapproved of the relationship. In fact, hearing about this new report might have Khloe's family' gnawing their teeth in anger again. Not unless they stand by what they said about wanting whatever Khloe wants.
It is not a secret that the Kardashian clan used to hate Montana's guts, saying he's using Khloe Kardashian for her fame, according to a number of reports. However, news has it that Kris Jenner and Khloe's siblings are all happy for her now. It remains to be seen if this new report of French Montana dissing Khloe before can change their mind again against him, but for now, they are very supportive of French and Khloe's relationship.
"The family loves him," Hollywood Life reports. "They are obviously so happy that Khloe is smiling and feels, for the first time in a really long time, that she can go out all day with a big smile on her face."
"Kris [Jenner] really, really likes him and so do all the girls ... they all really like him," the source detailed. "At the end of the day, they want what makes Khloe happy - and he makes her happy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up