He Says, She Says: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Continue to Play with Each Other's Emotions - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 14, 2014 2:59 PM EST
Justin Bieber Proclaims Undying Love for Selena Gomez, But "Naturally" Singer Not Buying It.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
A new report claims that even though Justin Bieber is telling everyone Selena is the girl for him, Selena Gomez is refusing to wait until Bieber's words match his actions. She's moving on! According to reports, Selena actually knows Justin Bieber's flirting with other girls is just his way of making her jealous and she is determined not to fall for these antics.
"Selena is not crying any more tears over Justin. She is determined to move on," a friend of Selena's shares to Hollywood Life. "She knows Justin is trying his best to make her jealous but she's simply not buying into it. She has more confidence than ever now."
Justin Bieber's actions speak volumes. He dared tell everyone that Selena Gomez is his endgame but he will not stop flirting with other girls. Selena Gomez seems to have moved on though.
"Justin tells everyone, even these other girls, that Selena's The One and he loves her," a source shared to OK! Magazine.
Ironically, Selena Gomez is not pining for him at all. This goes against his assumption that Selena Gomez will always be at his beck and call.
While Justin hides nothing regarding his dates with Yovanna, Selena Gomez is not willing to be upstaged. On July 10, the singer actress was spotted getting really cozy with model actor Tanz Watson in New York. They were even not shy to show off some major PDA while they were at it.
People wonder what the real deal is between both stars. Their actions and words do not necessarily coincide, especially for Justin Bieber. What is obvious and apparent here is that the two are well aware of each other's movements through their social media accounts, TMZ reports.
"Justin religiously watches Selena's every move on social media - so this is no coincidence," sources close to the two young stars share to TMZ.
Unlike their previous breakups, Selena's buttons have been pushed enough now though so it's not that easy to get her back anymore.
"She knows that she's the best thing that has ever happened to Justin," shares the insider too. This has allegedly made Selena confident that she's not going to be at the losing end of the breakup. Only if they would stay broken up, of course.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build