He Says, She Says: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Continue to Play with Each Other's Emotions - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 14, 2014 2:59 PM EST
Justin Bieber Proclaims Undying Love for Selena Gomez, But "Naturally" Singer Not Buying It.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
A new report claims that even though Justin Bieber is telling everyone Selena is the girl for him, Selena Gomez is refusing to wait until Bieber's words match his actions. She's moving on! According to reports, Selena actually knows Justin Bieber's flirting with other girls is just his way of making her jealous and she is determined not to fall for these antics.
"Selena is not crying any more tears over Justin. She is determined to move on," a friend of Selena's shares to Hollywood Life. "She knows Justin is trying his best to make her jealous but she's simply not buying into it. She has more confidence than ever now."
Justin Bieber's actions speak volumes. He dared tell everyone that Selena Gomez is his endgame but he will not stop flirting with other girls. Selena Gomez seems to have moved on though.
"Justin tells everyone, even these other girls, that Selena's The One and he loves her," a source shared to OK! Magazine.
Ironically, Selena Gomez is not pining for him at all. This goes against his assumption that Selena Gomez will always be at his beck and call.
While Justin hides nothing regarding his dates with Yovanna, Selena Gomez is not willing to be upstaged. On July 10, the singer actress was spotted getting really cozy with model actor Tanz Watson in New York. They were even not shy to show off some major PDA while they were at it.
People wonder what the real deal is between both stars. Their actions and words do not necessarily coincide, especially for Justin Bieber. What is obvious and apparent here is that the two are well aware of each other's movements through their social media accounts, TMZ reports.
"Justin religiously watches Selena's every move on social media - so this is no coincidence," sources close to the two young stars share to TMZ.
Unlike their previous breakups, Selena's buttons have been pushed enough now though so it's not that easy to get her back anymore.
"She knows that she's the best thing that has ever happened to Justin," shares the insider too. This has allegedly made Selena confident that she's not going to be at the losing end of the breakup. Only if they would stay broken up, of course.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects