He Says, She Says: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Continue to Play with Each Other's Emotions - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 14, 2014 2:59 PM EST
Justin Bieber Proclaims Undying Love for Selena Gomez, But "Naturally" Singer Not Buying It.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
A new report claims that even though Justin Bieber is telling everyone Selena is the girl for him, Selena Gomez is refusing to wait until Bieber's words match his actions. She's moving on! According to reports, Selena actually knows Justin Bieber's flirting with other girls is just his way of making her jealous and she is determined not to fall for these antics.
"Selena is not crying any more tears over Justin. She is determined to move on," a friend of Selena's shares to Hollywood Life. "She knows Justin is trying his best to make her jealous but she's simply not buying into it. She has more confidence than ever now."
Justin Bieber's actions speak volumes. He dared tell everyone that Selena Gomez is his endgame but he will not stop flirting with other girls. Selena Gomez seems to have moved on though.
"Justin tells everyone, even these other girls, that Selena's The One and he loves her," a source shared to OK! Magazine.
Ironically, Selena Gomez is not pining for him at all. This goes against his assumption that Selena Gomez will always be at his beck and call.
While Justin hides nothing regarding his dates with Yovanna, Selena Gomez is not willing to be upstaged. On July 10, the singer actress was spotted getting really cozy with model actor Tanz Watson in New York. They were even not shy to show off some major PDA while they were at it.
People wonder what the real deal is between both stars. Their actions and words do not necessarily coincide, especially for Justin Bieber. What is obvious and apparent here is that the two are well aware of each other's movements through their social media accounts, TMZ reports.
"Justin religiously watches Selena's every move on social media - so this is no coincidence," sources close to the two young stars share to TMZ.
Unlike their previous breakups, Selena's buttons have been pushed enough now though so it's not that easy to get her back anymore.
"She knows that she's the best thing that has ever happened to Justin," shares the insider too. This has allegedly made Selena confident that she's not going to be at the losing end of the breakup. Only if they would stay broken up, of course.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Update: Laurina Talks About Her Exit, Jessica’s Acting Background Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1