Shakira's Hot Look at World Cup 2014 Closure Ceremony: Singer Gives Steamy Performance with Twerking Dance Moves [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
July 14, 2014 2:56 PM EST
Shakira's Hot Look At World Cup 2014 Closure Ceremony: Singer Gives Steamy Performance with Twerking Dance Moves [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
If the commencing ceremony of 2014 World Cup was dominated by Latin beauty Jennifer Lopez and rapper Pittbull, the closing ceremony had none other than Colombian singer Shakira grooving to the tunes of "La La La (Brazil 2014)" song alongside Brazilian percussionist and singer Carlinhos Brown. The gorgeous singer looked sizzling in a figure revealing bright red sparkly outfit as she gave her best performance at Maracana Stadium in Rio De Janiero on Sunday.
The singer gave a raunchy and a stunning performance on Sunday evening as the World Cup 2014 came to an end with a winning team from Germany. The 37-year-old wore a very revealing red sequined costume which had a skin coloured covering underneath and a bright red feathery skirt. Her long blonde wavy hair was left open as it came down to her waist.
The "Hips Don't Lie" singer packed the performance with lots of twerking, sexy moves and had the audience glued to it. The singer was also accompanied by Mexican guitarist Carlos Santana, Wyclef Jean, Alexandre Pires, Ivete Sangalo and Carlinhos Brown for her performance.
Shakira also brought her son Milan with her after she finished her powerful performance. The little boy wore green-white striped t-shirt, white pants and beige sandals and looked stunned as he was carried by his mom in the stadium. Shakira couldn't help adoring the little boy along with her husband - Spain's defender Gerard Pique. Milan looked surprised as Shakira carried him along and introduced him to other dancers.
The sexy beauty reportedly met her husband Gerard when she was performing her hugely popular world cup song "Waka Waka - Time for Africa" at the 2010 World Cup. The Spanish footballer however is still not over his country's defeat from the World Cup, revealed Shakira.
"One of the things I've learned living with a soccer player is that I have to be ready to support him during difficult times. Sports are cruel, you win and you lose. He is really very frustrated, but I have my ways of cheering him up," the Colombian singer said, according to latino.foxnews.com.
Also in the audience was ex-footballer David Beckham along with his 15-year-old Brooklyn Beckham, 9-year-old Cruz Beckham and 11-year-old Romeo Beckham. Meanwhile check out the video below to see Shakira perform at the closing ceremony. Check her pictures above in slideshow.
(Source: Youtube.com/Dauri Castillo)
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones