Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: CoroCoro Leaks Madam Pikachu, Mega Diancie; More X and Y Events Announced
By Gel Galang | July 14, 2014 2:06 PM EST
Another batch of CoroCoro reveals have arrived for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" and these feature interesting additions to the game.
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Xbox One Demos and Trial Games Now Possible and an Update on Microsoft’s Plans for San Diego Comic Con
Nintendo Life has gathered a few details on the new Pokedex where it's spotted that there will be quite a lot of Pikachus coming in for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire."
Obtained via Serebii and a couple of Japanese forums, the information on Pikachu reveals some of them will include a Madam Pikachu, a Hard Rock Pikachu and even a Doctor Pikachu, with some of the costumes seen in the images in the link above.
And those who have enjoyed the Amie feature, which was introduced in "Pokemon X and Y," will be able to enjoy the feature once more for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire." This basically means players will get a lot of cuddly time with their Pokemon to nurture them with more than just battle training, but also care and love.
In August, there will be a number of new information slated to be revealed, including a big haul for a "Mega Evolution Scoop."
But for now, it seems Mega Diancie will also be in "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," with the ability Magic Bounce. There are 4 months to go before the expected release of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," so hopefully, the Pokemon Company and Game Freak will provide more trailers or information aside from the CoroCoro leaks.
'Pokemon X and Y' Events and Battle Competitions Announced
While waiting for the August batch of CoroCoro reveals, Serebii has also posted a couple of new Battle Competitions that have been announced for "Pokemon X and Y."
In August and September, there will be three events in all. August will feature the Pikachu Tournament, a Triple Battle competition where players have to use Pikachu and an evolved Pokemon from the Kalos Pokedex, like Charmeleon, where players will conduct the Single Battle Competition with only Fairy-type Pokemons.
September will have two competitions, the first being the Diamond Storm, where players need to use Diancie from "Diancie & The Cocoon of Destruction" in a Double Battle Competition. The second is the Fairy Garden, a Single Battle Competition using only Fairy-type Pokemons.
Currently, these competitions have been announced for Japan, but Serebii does point out it will probably be announced as worldwide events as well in time.
(Credit: YouTube/The Official Pokémon Channel)
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises