Jenni "Jwoww" Farley and Roger Matthews Welcome Baby Girl Melani
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 14, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Longtime couple Jenni "Jwoww" Farley and Roger Mathews finally welcomed their baby girl Meilani Alexandra Matthews in New Jersey on July 13 Sunday at 12.49 pm.
The 28-year old new mom delivered her daughter after an induced labor. MTV News reported that baby girl Melani weighed seven pounds and 13 ounces. "Meilani is already looking to trade her baby bottle for barbells," the Web site stated.
The Web site also sent well-wishes to the new parents. "We're fist pumping in celebration of Jenni "JWOWW" Farley and Roger Mathews' new baby girl Meilani Alexandra Mathews." MTV News shared the excitement of the new parents and welcomed the newest member of its MTV Family.
The proud father then turned to the social media Twitter to express the happy news to his 391 thousand followers. "She is here! Meilani Alexandra Mathews 7lbs 13 ounces. Words can't describe what looking into your child's eyes can do to you. I'm Humbled," Mathews tweeted.
Upon learning the good news, fans also posted messages of congratulations and advise to the couple. One user @Tanner_David2 commented that their baby have an amazing name. "Congratulations! And stay off twitter for awhile and spend time with your family!" Still another user @tk2teampaulyd excitedly greeted Jwoww Farley and Roger Mathews. She also stated that the couple are going to be the best parents and that their daughter is so lucky.
The Snooki and JWOWW star announced her pregnancy last Christmas only after keeping the first trimester a secret. Jwoww posted a Christmas card with a photo of the baby's ultrasound on the Jenny Faley Web site. She excitedly shared the good news and stated that she and Roger would not have asked for a better Christmas gift that year.
"We are so excited to share this new chapter of our lives with you as we become parents and create more memories with a new addition to our family!," the Jersey girl stated.
However, in a weekly podcast from Naturally Nicole, Jwoww admitted that her pregnancy was the "worst thing ever." Good thing, her fiancé and best friend Nicole Polizzi supported her all the way.
As her pregnancy progressed, Jwoww Farley posted a picture of her last week on her Web site along with the caption: "It better be!! Can't wait to see my baby girl."
Read the tweets bellow:
She is here! Meilani Alexandra Mathews 7lbs 13 ounces. Words can't describe what looking into your child's eyes can do to you. Im Humbled.
— Roger Mathews (@RogerMathewsNJ) July 13, 2014
@RogerMathewsNJ That is an amazing name! Congratulations! And stay off twitter for awhile and spend time with your family! — Tanner David (@Tanner_David2) July 13, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe