Zac -Michelle Relationship: Zac Talks Having Sex on the First Date, Michelle Hookup Since 2011
By Tanya Diente | July 14, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Fans were undoubtedly surprised when they heard Zac Efron is hooking up with Michelle Rodriguez, especially when a photo of Zac kissing Michelle while on a yacht in Italy made the rounds on the Internet. After all, the actress was thought to be gay since she recently broke up with girlfriend Cara Delevingne. However, reports claimed this is not the first time the pair has been dating, as Zac and Michelle have reportedly been hooking up since 2011. It seems like Zac Efron is not one to shy from possible relationships and probably on having sex on the first date.
Zac Efron poses after he threw off his shirt as he accepts the award for best shirtless performance for "That Awkward Moment" as presenters Rita Ora and Jessica Alba (2nd R) look on at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
In an interview with Glamour magazine about his movie "That Awkward Moment," Zac Efron revealed his stance on sex on first dates and what his ideal relationship would be.
When asked whether he would have sex with a girl who offers herself even on the first date, the actor was upfront in saying that he doesn't "object" to sex on first dates.
"Sex is a beautiful thing. I don't object," he said.
However, sex aside, Zac also revealed his ideals in a relationship. For him, the hardest and most important part in a relationship is being honest and upfront.
"I think the most important thing for me in a relationship is honesty. In the beginning, sometimes girls don't show their genuine personality," he said, claiming that every girl is different and special from each other. There are those that "click with your vibe."
"Fate brings people together. ... It happens," he added.
Apparently, fate brought Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez together. A source has revealed to Hollywood Life that the pair met in 2011 shortly after Zac's split from longtime girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens. They have reportedly been hooking up ever since.
"Whenever they're together and both single, they hook up," a source said.
Additionally, an eyewitness claimed both Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez really bonded during the after party for "The Rover" in June, claiming that bond had turned romantic.
"They both had something to bond over. He was there for her breakup and she was there for his substance issues and that bond has turned romantic," the eyewitness told Hollywood Life exclusively.
It could be noted that Zac Efron recently checked into rehab for alcoholism and Michelle Rodriguez was arrested in 2006 for DUI. In a way, they both "clicked."
The pair recently took their "romantic bond" in Italy, where Efron was snapped kissing Michelle and being touchy-feely with her (see photo from deccanchronicle).
Outside the romantic level, Daily Mail has revealed through Gianluca Vacchi, Zac's friend and host to their Italian getaway, that the pair is good for one another.
"Don't be concerned, Z and Mich have a mutual healthy influence [on] each other and they are very cute together," Vachhi said on his Instagram account.
Meanwhile, below are what Twitter fans have to say about Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez hooking up.
@eonline she parties harder than any guy!! Not healthy!
— Cindy Delestine (@CDelestine) July 11, 2014
@eonline well I still hate it — mare (@ScarletMcKfever) July 11, 2014
@ohteenquotes older women huh? Nice move zac
— terry makasi (@TerryGoldy) July 9, 2014
@ohteenquotes Random. I thought she was a lesbian? — ARGENTINA CARAJO! (@ScarySilence) July 9, 2014
@ohteenquotes How I wish It's just a random romance
— April Sczhaenne ♕ (@shayeeisme) July 9, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2