Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 6 Spoilers: Where to Watch Online, Live Stream Run, Ali, Run
By Tarun Mazumdar | July 14, 2014 1:30 PM EST
The upcoming episode of the show will see the return of 'A'. It is going to be explosive (literally), as one of the trailers show how Toby's house explodes and Liars are seen shocked. Fans can watch "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 6, "Run, Ali, Run" online via live stream, here.
Actress Lucy Hale arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
This article contains spoilers for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 6. Read if you want to know more about the episode.
Synopsis for "Run, Ali, Run"
"With the town of Rosewood trying to get back to normal, the PLLs - especially Ali - are far from okay after the latest "accident." Thinking that it wasn't the right decision to come home after all, Ali starts to consider leaving for good. But Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are determined to keep her safe in Rosewood and to figure out who and what is behind this latest incident.
Meanwhile, Caleb also starts second-guessing his return, and Ezra dives into his research to help find answers."
Aria, Hanna, Emily and Spencer want to keep Ali safe in Rosewood. However, it will not be easy because 'A' is back in action.
This episode will also see the return of Spencer's old buddy from Radley - Eddie Lamb. She visits Radley to meet the nurse. Spencer wants more information about Bethany Young (the girl in Ali's grave).
Ezra is back too in the game and he wants answers. He will wear his "research" cap and look for possible solutions.
In one of the sneak peeks, Toby's house explodes with a loud bang. The Liars duck for cover and they are stunned. Hanna wonders why 'A' destroyed Toby's house. Is he sending a message across?
Meanwhile, Aria is tensed that 'A' might reveal what she did.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 5 airs Tuesday, July 15, 2014 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff