Sony Xperia Z3 Leaked with New Images, Compared to Xperia Z2 and Galaxy Note
By Gel Galang | July 14, 2014 12:56 PM EST
A receptionist speaks on a phone under a Sony Corp logo at the company's headquarters in Tokyo, in this file picture taken February 6, 2014.
Even before, there have already been a number of leaks pointing to the availability and actuality of the Sony Xperia Z2, but it seems new high-resolution images of an actual unit have been seen. From a stand-alone snapshot of the device to one where it's being compared to the Sony Xperia Z2, Gizbot has compiled a few of these as the leaks continue for Sony's star smartphone.
The site also notes the image seems to confirm some of the features that have been rumoured for the Sony Xperia Z3, including the 2.5-GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 CPU, Adreno 330 graphics, Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS at the start and the powerful 20.7-MP rear camera.
Sony has yet to confirm the leaked image. In addition, there still remains the rumour that the Sony Xperia Z3 will find its way to Berlin at the official IFA 2014 trade show, though Sony has yet to confirm its presence in the electronics show.
Series of Images Sees Similarities with Sony Xperia Z2
In a string of new leaked images, the Sony Xperia Z3 has been spotted as having a similar design as its predecessor, the Sony Xpera Z2.
There are a few minor changes, according to GSM Arena, the biggest of which is that the Sony Xperia Z3 has curved sides compared to the flat way the Xperia Z2 was constructed, which does not make it easy to handle.
The source also states the speaker has been relocated to the left side of the device, while a second speaker has not been spotted.
Galaxy Note Original Close to Design as Sony Xperia Z3
As though to fuel the fan-fire, a new image of the Sony Xperia Z3 has been leaked. This time, its design has been pointed to the original Galaxy Note device, as seen in the leaked image, which features the two phones side by side.
Sony may have sharper edges overall, but the thin bezels and the home button are close to the original Galaxy Note. Android and Me reports the 20.7-MP camera is what makes the Sony Xperia Z3 an anticipated phone.
However, there is a change from its predecessor, where the second speaker is gone. Hit the link to see the image and be the judge of how Sony Xperia Z3 will fare.
(Credit: YouTube/Megha Syam)
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- Xbox One News: Windows 10 Hinted For Xbox One; Deals With Gold And Xbox One Counterfeits Detailed
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge