Sony Xperia Z3 Leaked with New Images, Compared to Xperia Z2 and Galaxy Note
By Gel Galang | July 14, 2014 12:56 PM EST
A receptionist speaks on a phone under a Sony Corp logo at the company's headquarters in Tokyo, in this file picture taken February 6, 2014.
Even before, there have already been a number of leaks pointing to the availability and actuality of the Sony Xperia Z2, but it seems new high-resolution images of an actual unit have been seen. From a stand-alone snapshot of the device to one where it's being compared to the Sony Xperia Z2, Gizbot has compiled a few of these as the leaks continue for Sony's star smartphone.
The site also notes the image seems to confirm some of the features that have been rumoured for the Sony Xperia Z3, including the 2.5-GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 CPU, Adreno 330 graphics, Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS at the start and the powerful 20.7-MP rear camera.
Sony has yet to confirm the leaked image. In addition, there still remains the rumour that the Sony Xperia Z3 will find its way to Berlin at the official IFA 2014 trade show, though Sony has yet to confirm its presence in the electronics show.
Series of Images Sees Similarities with Sony Xperia Z2
In a string of new leaked images, the Sony Xperia Z3 has been spotted as having a similar design as its predecessor, the Sony Xpera Z2.
There are a few minor changes, according to GSM Arena, the biggest of which is that the Sony Xperia Z3 has curved sides compared to the flat way the Xperia Z2 was constructed, which does not make it easy to handle.
The source also states the speaker has been relocated to the left side of the device, while a second speaker has not been spotted.
Galaxy Note Original Close to Design as Sony Xperia Z3
As though to fuel the fan-fire, a new image of the Sony Xperia Z3 has been leaked. This time, its design has been pointed to the original Galaxy Note device, as seen in the leaked image, which features the two phones side by side.
Sony may have sharper edges overall, but the thin bezels and the home button are close to the original Galaxy Note. Android and Me reports the 20.7-MP camera is what makes the Sony Xperia Z3 an anticipated phone.
However, there is a change from its predecessor, where the second speaker is gone. Hit the link to see the image and be the judge of how Sony Xperia Z3 will fare.
(Credit: YouTube/Megha Syam)
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- AT&T Nexus 6 Returned To Motorola Due To Software Bug: Black Screen And Failure To Connect To Service
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports