Beauty Tips From The World's Most Beautiful Women
July 14, 2014 12:40 PM EST
A Beautiful Woman Delights The Eye: Most Beautiful Women in the World Along With Their Beauty Tips
Being a celebrity is probably the closest to being a beautiful woman as you can get. - Kevin Costner
Every year, Maxim comes out with a list of Hot 100 and this year is no different. Here, we take a look at the beauty secrets of a few beauties featured in the Maxim Hot 100 list for 2014.
#1: Candice Swapenoel
Candice Swapenoel considers sun protection as the most important part of her beauty regime. She always carries her face wash, toner, moisturiser, sunscreen and body oil wherever she travels and whenever she goes to the ocean, she uses different oils and conditioning creams on her hair. She also tries to breaks from make-up so as to let her skin breathe. The key to her beautiful figure, she says, is squats.
#2: Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett Johansson's beauty regime includes removing her makeup before going to sleep, using a hydrating mask once a week, drinking lots of water, cleansing her face with apple cider vinegar, using honey as a facemask, soaking in a long bath with lavender oil, and her favourite product is Cellular Lip Treatment balm from Kanebo Sensai.
#3: Katy Perry
Every celeb has their beauty secrets and so does Katy Perry. Katy Perry said, "The right fragrance can leave a lasting impression and bring out a crazy confidence inside you." She believes that it is okay to colour your hair and that sleeping, steaming, hydrating and drinking tons of green tea are part of her skin care necessities.
#4: Irina Shayk
Irina Shayk said, "It's very important to me to keep my skin fresh, especially since I live in New York, which is very dusty." She washes her face three times a day with Cetaphil facewash. She uses coconut oil to take off her make-up. To unblock clogged pores, she goes into the Russian stam room. She also suggests not using the same cream for more than 10 days because then the skin will get used to it. She believes that raw diet helps maintain her figure and she goes on this diet a couple of days a month.
#5: Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence said, "I'm miserable when I'm dieting and I like the way I look. I'm really sick of all these actresses looking like birds. I'd rather look a little chubby on camera and look like a person in real life, than to look great onscreen and look like a scarecrow in real life." The star does not believe in fad diets. Instead she turns to anti-bloating foods like lean turkey, asparagus and lots of water. She also loves her tea and is a big fan of chamomile and dandelion tea. To keep fit, she does a lot of stretching, yoga and pilates.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Ebola: American Doctors in Liberia Trying Out New Methods
- Low-Carb Diet Helps Reduce Risk of Heart Disease, Aids Weight Loss; A Look At Celebs Who Adopted The Diet
- 5 Deadly Reasons to Stay Away From Soda (Watch Video)
- Boxing News 2014: 12 Days to Mayweather-Maidana Rematch; Money May’s Bikram Yoga Routine Includes Placing $100 Bills Around Mat
- Coffee Before A Nap Improves Brain Alertness
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones