Real Reason for Breakup: Rihanna Was Never Drake's 'First Priority,' Collaboration with Chris Brown Final Blow
By Annie Dee | July 14, 2014 12:32 PM EST
All girls want to be their boyfriends' first priority and Rihanna is the same. Drake telling her she's not made her call their relationship off.
Singer Rihanna accepts the Most Desirable Woman award from actor Kevin Hart at the eighth annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Culver City, California, June 7, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
While they have been totally in love with each other at one point in their lives, hopping around Europe dating from one city to the next, Drake and Rihanna suddenly called their relationship off. Even though many reports speculated on what caused the sudden souring of their relationship, Hollywood Life is now claiming to know the real reason why Drake and Rihanna decided their relationship will not work. Apparently, it's all Drake's fault, Hollywood Life reports.
Hollywood Life claims Drake openly told the "Diamond" star that she is not his first priority. This of course, does not bode well with Rihanna. No girl will like to be her man's second priority after all!
"He told Rihanna from jump - he's about his music and that comes first," Hollywood Life's source claims.
Drake's collaboration with Chris was an evidence of how much disregard he has for Rihanna's feelings. The idea that Drake would want to work with her ex, one that reportedly hit her and got into jail because of it, seems too much for Rihanna to bear. It goes to show that Drake will do everything for his music career, including stepping on Rihanna's integrity, as can be concluded from Hollywood Life's report.
"She hated the fact he was working a lot and it may have been a bone of contention that he considered working with Chris. He and Rihanna never discussed that possibility but he made it extremely clear that his music comes first, at all costs, including their relationship," the source shared.
Rihanna's ill-feelings towards Drake and Chris working together are not even unknown to Drake, so ignorance cannot be used as an excuse. Hollywood Life reports that "He's sure Rihanna doesn't agree with him working with Chris, but at the end of the day, he's going to make his own decisions."
It's not as if Rihanna is sitting idly by and pining away for Drake though. Aside from her own music career, Rihanna is recently busy being the avid football fan that she is. She showed constant support for the World Cup and was recently ecstatic after meeting her idol, football legend, Pele, Mail Online UK reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments