Revenge Season 4 Filming Updates: Emily VanCamp, Josh Bowman, Gabriel Mann, James Tupper 'Bring It' for a Renaissance [SPOILERS]
By Arlene Paredes | July 14, 2014 11:12 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 4 filming is happening soon, as the cast have sat down together for their first table read in the show's new season. Emily VanCamp, who plays the central character Emily Thorne, updates fans on Twitter. She shares a photo featuring Josh Bowman, Gabriel Mann, and James Tupper.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on key moments in Revenge Season 3. Read at your own risk.
"Excited to see my Revenge fam tomorrow! Season 4. Bring it," Emily VanCamp said on Twitter. Gabriel Mann, who plans the much-loved Nolan Ross, immediately retweeted the shout-out, and replied, "It's been brought babe!"
Revenge Season 4 writer Ted Sullivan is also keeping revenger fans updated by posting photos of the table read featuring the stars of the show during the table read. Here is a photo of James Tupper and Gabriel Mann, sharing a laugh. (Could they be laughing at the fate of the Graysons?)
Revenge Season 4 Speculations: Murder by Daniel Grayson, Vengeful Charlotte
Queen Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) is locked up in a mental asylum, the last time viewers saw her in the Revenge Season 3 finale. Her son Daniel (Josh Bowman) is being framed up for murder, while her daughter Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) gets Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) arrested for her kidnapping.
The Grayson-Clarke kids are in trouble, and their characters could only get darker by the episode. Their parents are in no better shape, except perhaps for David Clarke (James Tupper). Revenge Season 4, Episode 1, titled "Renaissance" (as revealed in this Twitter post), is likely to highlight the unexpected rebirth of David Clarke.
Who will David see first? Amanda Clarke aka Emily Thorne, or Charlotte Grayson?
Fans will be missing Barry Sloane's Aiden Mathis in Revenge Season 4. Emily's revenge in this new season is for him. Victoria kills Aiden, in a move that pushed Emily over the edge. Does Emily Thorne start a killing spree, as well?
For Aiden's fans, Emily VanCamp shares a double date fun photo of herself, together with Josh Bowman, Katy Sloane, and Barry Sloane here.
The Revenge Season 4 premiere is likely to be a lot about the return of David Clarke. Gabriel Mann's Nolan Ross is expected to be surprised. Or does he know anything about this? Team Nemily (Nolan and Emily) is looking forward to what happens next in the lives of these characters.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Filming Set, Shonda Rhimes Faces High Expectations Thursdays on ABC [SPOILERS]
Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Nathan Fillion Engages Fans on Twitter; Stana Katic Posts 'Dorks' in Florence, Brett Dalton Jokes 'Hydra in Castle' [READ]
Gone Girl Movie Official Trailer: Promo Video Draws 600K YouTube Views, Ben Affleck in 3 of Best Reasons to See the Film Adaptation of Popular Novel [WATCH]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date