AT&T Branded Lumia 635 Leaked
By Sovan Mandal | July 14, 2014 10:08 AM EST
AT&T consumers in the U.S. might soon be seen flaunting the new Nokia Lumia 635, if a leak to this effect from Evleaks is indeed true. The leaked images do not reveal anything new with the Lumia 635, except of course the AT&T logo along the rear bottom. The mid-range smartphone had landed up at T-Mobile only last month, mentions Ubergizmo and is being sold for $129 san any contract obligations. Microsoft has seen more success with its budget and mid-range phones than with high-end phones in the premium category.
A employee stands in the Microsoft booth during the 2014 Computex exhibition at the TWTC Nangang exhibition hall in Taipei June 3, 2014.
The Lumia 535 is characterized by a 4.5 inch Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display featuring Nokia ClearBlack Technology. On the other side of it likes a quad core 1.2 Ghz Snapdragon 400 chip that works in unison with a 512 MB RAM and 8 GB memory. There is a lot of flexibility here, with the phone also able to support 128 GB micro SD cards as well, reports Geeky-Gadgets. The phone also comes with a 5 megapixel rear shooter though none at the front.
The Lumia 635 comes powered by a 1,830mAh battery that is good enough for 27 days of standby time and 14 hours of usage, further mention Geeky-Gadgets.
Worth mentioning here, Microsoft too had started accepting orders for the AT&T version of Lumia 635, states WMPoweruser though the listen has since been removed. Microsoft had launched the Lumia 635 at its BUILD 2014 conference with developing markets being the early recipients of the device.
Microsoft has earlier launched the Windows Phone 8.1 update codenamed Cyan with the Lumia 635 being among the launch devices, reports Venture Capital Post. The update brings along with key improvements and features, primary among which is the introduction of the personal voice assistant Cortana that is built along the lines of the Apple Siri or the Google Now for Android. The cyan update also introduces a story telling app termed Creative Studio. Other enhancements with Cyan include improvements with Bluetooth 4.0 LE besides offering a better overall user experience.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery