One Direction's Harry Styles Allegedly Going Solo, Rep Slams Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 14, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Reports continue to pile up about Harry Styles leaving One Direction. All these reports have gone rampant because the curly-haired cutie has been writing songs for a number of artists. However, a rep for the 1D singer has finally spoken up and slammed such rumours.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week REUTERS/Olivia Oran
One fact "Directioners" will be very much pleased of: Harry Styles won't be leaving One Direction. A representative for the boys has finally spoken up about the rampant rumours involving Styles. Such reports had gone viral after Daily Mail's exclusive report claimed Harry had set himself up a company named HSA Publishing Ltd along with McEvoy.
However, such reports have been slammed by 1D's rep. According to the rep, Harry won't be leaving 1D nor has he any plans to pursue a solo career.
"Harry has no current plans to release any solo material - his focus is on writing and recording the new One Direction album, and then the world tour which continues in 2015," states the rep to Mirror Online, adding, "The band are currently recording their 4th album. Their finances are of course private, but each of them are setting up their own companies as they all write separately for One Direction as well as together."
In addition to the upcoming album and a number of other "Where We Are" world tours, Director Morgan Spurlock has confirmed a sequel to the boys' famous film, "This is Us."
"Yes, there will be a follow-up to This Is Us. At this moment Ben Winston is with the band on their world tour filming what happens. He worked with me and is a great producer," confirms Director Spurlock.
"Directioners" can truly calm down now that the reports have been slammed plus they're sure to be in for a treat with another album and movie on the way.
As for the alleged company or business venture, this would be something all the boys of 1D have ventured into.
"Setting up companies is something all five members of One Direction are doing, not just Harry, as they all write individually for the band. It is not a business venture away from the band, it is something all five are doing in agreement with each other," stated Styles' rep in a report by Metro.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage