One Direction's Harry Styles Allegedly Going Solo, Rep Slams Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 14, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Reports continue to pile up about Harry Styles leaving One Direction. All these reports have gone rampant because the curly-haired cutie has been writing songs for a number of artists. However, a rep for the 1D singer has finally spoken up and slammed such rumours.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week REUTERS/Olivia Oran
One fact "Directioners" will be very much pleased of: Harry Styles won't be leaving One Direction. A representative for the boys has finally spoken up about the rampant rumours involving Styles. Such reports had gone viral after Daily Mail's exclusive report claimed Harry had set himself up a company named HSA Publishing Ltd along with McEvoy.
However, such reports have been slammed by 1D's rep. According to the rep, Harry won't be leaving 1D nor has he any plans to pursue a solo career.
"Harry has no current plans to release any solo material - his focus is on writing and recording the new One Direction album, and then the world tour which continues in 2015," states the rep to Mirror Online, adding, "The band are currently recording their 4th album. Their finances are of course private, but each of them are setting up their own companies as they all write separately for One Direction as well as together."
In addition to the upcoming album and a number of other "Where We Are" world tours, Director Morgan Spurlock has confirmed a sequel to the boys' famous film, "This is Us."
"Yes, there will be a follow-up to This Is Us. At this moment Ben Winston is with the band on their world tour filming what happens. He worked with me and is a great producer," confirms Director Spurlock.
"Directioners" can truly calm down now that the reports have been slammed plus they're sure to be in for a treat with another album and movie on the way.
As for the alleged company or business venture, this would be something all the boys of 1D have ventured into.
"Setting up companies is something all five members of One Direction are doing, not just Harry, as they all write individually for the band. It is not a business venture away from the band, it is something all five are doing in agreement with each other," stated Styles' rep in a report by Metro.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS