One Direction's Harry Styles Allegedly Going Solo, Rep Slams Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 14, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Reports continue to pile up about Harry Styles leaving One Direction. All these reports have gone rampant because the curly-haired cutie has been writing songs for a number of artists. However, a rep for the 1D singer has finally spoken up and slammed such rumours.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week REUTERS/Olivia Oran
One fact "Directioners" will be very much pleased of: Harry Styles won't be leaving One Direction. A representative for the boys has finally spoken up about the rampant rumours involving Styles. Such reports had gone viral after Daily Mail's exclusive report claimed Harry had set himself up a company named HSA Publishing Ltd along with McEvoy.
However, such reports have been slammed by 1D's rep. According to the rep, Harry won't be leaving 1D nor has he any plans to pursue a solo career.
"Harry has no current plans to release any solo material - his focus is on writing and recording the new One Direction album, and then the world tour which continues in 2015," states the rep to Mirror Online, adding, "The band are currently recording their 4th album. Their finances are of course private, but each of them are setting up their own companies as they all write separately for One Direction as well as together."
In addition to the upcoming album and a number of other "Where We Are" world tours, Director Morgan Spurlock has confirmed a sequel to the boys' famous film, "This is Us."
"Yes, there will be a follow-up to This Is Us. At this moment Ben Winston is with the band on their world tour filming what happens. He worked with me and is a great producer," confirms Director Spurlock.
"Directioners" can truly calm down now that the reports have been slammed plus they're sure to be in for a treat with another album and movie on the way.
As for the alleged company or business venture, this would be something all the boys of 1D have ventured into.
"Setting up companies is something all five members of One Direction are doing, not just Harry, as they all write individually for the band. It is not a business venture away from the band, it is something all five are doing in agreement with each other," stated Styles' rep in a report by Metro.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On