One Direction's Harry Styles Allegedly Going Solo, Rep Slams Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 14, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Reports continue to pile up about Harry Styles leaving One Direction. All these reports have gone rampant because the curly-haired cutie has been writing songs for a number of artists. However, a rep for the 1D singer has finally spoken up and slammed such rumours.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week REUTERS/Olivia Oran
One fact "Directioners" will be very much pleased of: Harry Styles won't be leaving One Direction. A representative for the boys has finally spoken up about the rampant rumours involving Styles. Such reports had gone viral after Daily Mail's exclusive report claimed Harry had set himself up a company named HSA Publishing Ltd along with McEvoy.
However, such reports have been slammed by 1D's rep. According to the rep, Harry won't be leaving 1D nor has he any plans to pursue a solo career.
"Harry has no current plans to release any solo material - his focus is on writing and recording the new One Direction album, and then the world tour which continues in 2015," states the rep to Mirror Online, adding, "The band are currently recording their 4th album. Their finances are of course private, but each of them are setting up their own companies as they all write separately for One Direction as well as together."
In addition to the upcoming album and a number of other "Where We Are" world tours, Director Morgan Spurlock has confirmed a sequel to the boys' famous film, "This is Us."
"Yes, there will be a follow-up to This Is Us. At this moment Ben Winston is with the band on their world tour filming what happens. He worked with me and is a great producer," confirms Director Spurlock.
"Directioners" can truly calm down now that the reports have been slammed plus they're sure to be in for a treat with another album and movie on the way.
As for the alleged company or business venture, this would be something all the boys of 1D have ventured into.
"Setting up companies is something all five members of One Direction are doing, not just Harry, as they all write individually for the band. It is not a business venture away from the band, it is something all five are doing in agreement with each other," stated Styles' rep in a report by Metro.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People