Transfer News: Real Madrid Winger and Man United Come to Terms, Purchase Price to be Determined
By Mark Wayne Eubank | July 11, 2014 10:12 PM EST
Manchester United have reportedly agreed on Angel Di Maria's wage demands
Spanish media outfit MARCA suggests that the Argentinean international will be handed a £150,000-a-week worth of wages, should the rumoured transfer push through.
Like all other deals, a discrepancy in market value appreciation remains to be the source of conflict, as the Los Blancos hierarchy projects the 26-year-old to be worth £40million, while the Red Devils believes that £30million should be enough.
The former Benfica man is a key fixture in his national side's run in the ongoing World Cup, but went down with a thigh injury against Belgium.
He already took part in light training on Thursday, in an attempt to to feature in the finals against Germany on Sunday (Rio time).
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date