Transfer News: Real Madrid Winger and Man United Come to Terms, Purchase Price to be Determined
By Mark Wayne Eubank | July 11, 2014 10:12 PM EST
Manchester United have reportedly agreed on Angel Di Maria's wage demands
Spanish media outfit MARCA suggests that the Argentinean international will be handed a £150,000-a-week worth of wages, should the rumoured transfer push through.
Like all other deals, a discrepancy in market value appreciation remains to be the source of conflict, as the Los Blancos hierarchy projects the 26-year-old to be worth £40million, while the Red Devils believes that £30million should be enough.
The former Benfica man is a key fixture in his national side's run in the ongoing World Cup, but went down with a thigh injury against Belgium.
He already took part in light training on Thursday, in an attempt to to feature in the finals against Germany on Sunday (Rio time).
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2