Jennifer Aniston Alleged Facelift to Prepare for George Clooney’s Wedding - Reports [PHOTOS]
July 11, 2014 5:19 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston Alleged Facelift to Prepare for George Clooney’s Wedding - Reports
Nine years after Brad Pitt put an end to his marriage to Jennifer Aniston, the "Friends" star is allegedly not over her ex-husband and the woman who stole him away from her. Currently engaged to Justin Theroux and reportedly pregnant, Aniston is now claimed to have a facelift to prepare for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's wedding where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are expected to be in attendance.
A report from National Inquirer suggests that the actress is going to undergo a facelift.
"Jennifer is still tormented that Brad ran off with Angelina Jolie [nine years ago]. Jen wants to look younger than Angelina - and hotter than eve," claims the source. According to the publication's alleged insider, the "We're the Millers" star is determined to have her best look in the wedding as she will face her famous archenemy.
"Jennifer's plan is to make nice with both of them and be not only the bigger person, but also the hottest," added the source in an interview posted on Classicalite. But the speculations did not end with Jen's facelift claims but also with her upcoming wedding with HBO's "The Leftovers" star.
The actor is reportedly postponing the highly anticipated nuptial asking her to wait and now the actor is having a hard time with Jen's friends.
"As Courtney expected, she and Justin just didn't click. He and Jen bickered the entire time, and Courteney hated him even more for that. Justin barely spoke to Courteney, and when he did it was small talk," the source added.
But these claims were slammed by Justin on his latest interview with Details Magazine, on its August 2014 issue. The actor can't help but to gush about his fiancé and how much he loves his relationship with Jen.
"It doesn't feel like a hardship. It doesn't feel difficult," revealed Justin when asked about the extra attention placed on his relationship with the high-profile actress.
"It can be an annoyance, but it's not the end of the world. You have to center on what the core thing is, which is that you met someone you fell in love with. It's hard to explain. I just find myself wondering, 'What's the big f-king deal?'" added the actor.
Check out the slideshow to see more photos of the lovely couple, Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report