Jennifer Aniston Alleged Facelift to Prepare for George Clooney’s Wedding - Reports [PHOTOS]
July 11, 2014 5:19 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston Alleged Facelift to Prepare for George Clooney’s Wedding - Reports
Nine years after Brad Pitt put an end to his marriage to Jennifer Aniston, the "Friends" star is allegedly not over her ex-husband and the woman who stole him away from her. Currently engaged to Justin Theroux and reportedly pregnant, Aniston is now claimed to have a facelift to prepare for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's wedding where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are expected to be in attendance.
A report from National Inquirer suggests that the actress is going to undergo a facelift.
"Jennifer is still tormented that Brad ran off with Angelina Jolie [nine years ago]. Jen wants to look younger than Angelina - and hotter than eve," claims the source. According to the publication's alleged insider, the "We're the Millers" star is determined to have her best look in the wedding as she will face her famous archenemy.
"Jennifer's plan is to make nice with both of them and be not only the bigger person, but also the hottest," added the source in an interview posted on Classicalite. But the speculations did not end with Jen's facelift claims but also with her upcoming wedding with HBO's "The Leftovers" star.
The actor is reportedly postponing the highly anticipated nuptial asking her to wait and now the actor is having a hard time with Jen's friends.
"As Courtney expected, she and Justin just didn't click. He and Jen bickered the entire time, and Courteney hated him even more for that. Justin barely spoke to Courteney, and when he did it was small talk," the source added.
But these claims were slammed by Justin on his latest interview with Details Magazine, on its August 2014 issue. The actor can't help but to gush about his fiancé and how much he loves his relationship with Jen.
"It doesn't feel like a hardship. It doesn't feel difficult," revealed Justin when asked about the extra attention placed on his relationship with the high-profile actress.
"It can be an annoyance, but it's not the end of the world. You have to center on what the core thing is, which is that you met someone you fell in love with. It's hard to explain. I just find myself wondering, 'What's the big f-king deal?'" added the actor.
Check out the slideshow to see more photos of the lovely couple, Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff