Kate Middleton's Sleepless Nights with Prince William: Royal Baby George Kept the Couple Awake for First Few Months
By nidhi tewari | July 11, 2014 5:10 PM EST
Prince George looks all calm and well behaved when he is seen with his glamorous mother Kate Middleton on various public outings but the boy did not start out calm. The latest issue of Vanity Fair magazine has revealed that little George use to keep Kate and William awake all night when he came home for the first time after the hospital. His royal parents were without a nanny in first few weeks and they had a tough time tackling baby George all alone.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, arrive with their son Prince George at Sydney Airport April 16, 2014. Britain's Prince William, his wife Kate and their son Prince George flew from New Zealand to Australia, where they will now spend nine days touring the country. Reuters/Phil Noble
"Kate expressed relief that George behaved well during his first few public appearances. Nicholl reports that for the first few months the prince cried loudly and frequently, and he was not sleeping through the night," reports the magazine, citing sources close to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Their ex-nanny Jessie Webb tried hard to get him into a routine the magazine reports but the little baby was "permanently hungry." Things changed when Kate introduced him to solids and he finally started sleeping through the night.
The magazine also reveals details about Prince George's latest nanny Spanish-born Maria Teresa Turrion Borallo who accompanied Prince George to Australia and New Zealand. The woman is trained in self defense and dealing with paparazzi, among other things and was recommended to them by one of their friends.
The little baby George, who will turn one year old on July 22, has earned a cover page for himself in the Vanity Fair magazine along with his royal parents Kate Middleton and Prince William. The gorgeous trio look completely at ease with each other in the main picture of the magazine which was taken during their April trip to an Australian zoo. Prince George looks content and happy as he lovingly looks in the eyes of his doting dad Prince William as his mother Kate looks on.
"Happy Birthday Prince George," writes the Vanity Fair magazine on their cover page along with the adorable picture of the royal family.
"Raising the world's most eligible infant. How the future king spent year one," the title further elaborates. The magazine further reveals that the royal couple wants to give their son a "normal upbringing" for which they often take him to play dates with children of same age. The magazine also reported that the royal couple "plan to try this summer" for a baby to give Prince George a sibling.
For more royal baby news, read the following article:
Prince George Lands on Vanity Fair Cover; Kate Middleton and Prince William to Try for Second Baby This Summer [PHOTOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza