Selena Gomez Allegedly Disses Demi Lovato, 'Neon Lights' Singer Claims Selena is 'Adult' Now - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 11, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Selena Gomez talked smack against long time best friend Demi Lovato behind her back.
According to a new report, even though Taylor Swift, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, all good friends with Selena Gomez once upon a time, they have already cut their ties with the "Come and Get It" singer. On the other hand, long time BFF, Demi Lovato stayed a good friend that is until reports of a feud between them ensued.
Singer Demi Lovato serves as grand marshal during the 44th annual Los Angeles Pride parade in West Hollywood, California June 8, 2014.
It was only on July 2 that Demi Lovato decided to unfollow Selena Gomez on her Twitter and reports claimed this was because Demi was pissed at Selena Gomez for being a "headache." Radar Online is now reporting that Selena Gomez is hardly affected by Demi Lovato's decision and is talking trash about Demi behind her back.
"Selena was overheard at a party talking trash about Demi," claims the insider.
It is a pity considering Demi, unlike other friends of Selena, was not particularly targeting Selena's deal with Justin Bieber. She's more concerned about Selena staying sober and away from bad vices adds the report.
"Demi is all about her sobriety and is taking it very seriously. She attempted to help Selena stay on the right path, but Demi's efforts were rebuffed. It breaks Demi's heart because she just doesn't think this is going to end well for Selena," shared the source.
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez go back ages ago as BFFs. Lovato and Gomez worked together in the popular children's show "Barney & Friends." They even made a Disney original movie together and shared a YouTube account before, honouring this really good friendship.
Despite the very public fallout between the two, PerezHilton.com reports that Demi Lovato understands where Selena Gomez is coming from. The same goes for other Disney stars connected with Demi Lovato namely Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers.
"You know what, I think the world needs to get over the fact that [Miley] was Hannah Montana when she was 16. Nobody knows her, nobody really knows who I am, and the same with Selena, and [the] Jonas [Brothers], and everyone that has grown up in front of the public eye. We're adults now," says Lovato in an interview with Perez Hilton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015