‘Suits’ Season 4 Episode 5 Spoilers: Rachel Hospitalised, Louis Announces Retirement in Pound of Flesh [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 11, 2014 4:18 PM EST
For Mike, "Suits" Season 4 has yet to bring something to really cheer about, as his wins have not been clean wins. The upcoming episode 5, which is titled "Pound of Flesh," will further test him. Rachel will be admitted to hospital and on top of that Mike will also find out about his new partner's ruthlessness. Louis, too, did not have something to celebrate, except getting the corner office thanks to Donna's intervention. Mike gave him a tough time in the previous episode, as a result Louis ended up disappointing Harvey twice. Because of that or because of some other reason, Louis is going to announce his retirement in Episode 5 of "Suits" Season 4.
In "Leveraged," Mike shook hands with Harvey's enemy, Charles Forstman, to escape imminent firing from Jonathan Sidwell's firm. Harvey warned Mike that he is making a deal with a wrong man to get investment for Gillis' industries. As Mike did not see any other option, he went ahead and gave the contract to Forstman. He also agreed to completely cut Sidwell from the whole deal. The synopsis of episode 5 suggests that Mike is going to find out that Harvey was right.
The episode 4 also had Rachel and Logan's scenes. These two were on the verge of kissing. Rachel came out of the mutual attraction moment, realising what she was doing and stopped Logan. The new episode, according to the synopsis, will show the growing attraction between Rachel and Logan. Rachel will be landing in the hospital, as she becomes "increasingly" anxious because of work, school and Logan. In the preview clip, Amy can be seen informing Mike, "Columbia University called. Rachel has been taken to the hospital."
Meanwhile, the preview clip also drops another bombshell. Louis can be seen saying, "I'm retiring." In addition to that, fans can also see Donna and Louis's bonding, as he will be helping her prepare for a major role. According to the synopsis, Donna will be seen doing the pep-talk, asking Louis to face his fears.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 4 Episode 5 "Pound of Flesh": "Rachel becomes increasingly anxious about work, school, and the growing attraction between herself and Pearson Specter client Logan Sanders. Meanwhile, Louis helps Donna prepare for a major role while she encourages him to face his fear. Harvey and Mike agree to a ceasefire, but Sam accuses him of collusion and Mike learns how ruthless his new partner can be."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia