Rihanna Moves on From Chris Brown and Drake: RiRi May Have a New Guy; Everything to Know About Cliff Dixon-Reports
By jaskiran kaur | July 11, 2014 3:42 PM EST
"Monster" singer Rihanna, aka RiRi, seems to be moving on from her ex boyfriends Chris Brown and Drake. Not too long ago, fans read about Rihanna's split with Drake. But according to latest update, various media outlets are reporting that the singer star may have found a new love interest.
On July 10, Hollywood Life reported that Rihanna has been "hooking up" with Cliff Dixon. The report comes two months after RiRi's split with Drake. However, in the absence of any official statement, the news remains unconfirmed.
Meanwhile, the Web site speculates that "if these rumours are true, it's more than just a fling." Furthermore, the Web site suggests that if Rihanna and Cliff Dixon are confirmed to be an item, they "might be the next 'it' couple."
Rihanna and Cliff Dixon dating rumours sparked up after the two of them were reported partying together on Fourth of July. It is noted that they were at Hooray Henry's in West Hollywood. According to the report, Rihanna and Cliff Dixon looked "very close inside the club and then again as they were leaving."
Furthermore, Cliff has reportedly been flirting with Rihanna over Instagram. It is reported that he posted a photo of Rihanna on July 10. He captioned the photo with a flirty message that read: "She said they gonna hate no matter what, I said the PJ ready, Where you wanna go for lunch?"
On July 3, Cliff Dixon posted a sexy photo of Rihanna on Instagram with hashtag #WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday). These photos and more have instigated speculations and Cliff Dixon and Rihanna romance rumours.
Another Hollywood Life report tells everything about Rihanna's "rumoured new boyfriend." According to the report, Cliff Dixon is NBA star Kevin Durant's friend. And on Fourth of July, Cliff Dixon accompanied Rihanna to Henry Hooray's and Durant's pool party as a date. However, the Web site does not confirm if it was "romantic" or "friendly date."He is also said to be friends with Rapper Big Sean.
Hollywood Take reports that Cliff Dixon played basketball at a junior college until he shifted to Western Kentucky University where he played for the 2009-2010 season. He was later removed from the team for violating the rules and regulations, according to the report.
This is not the first time Rihanna has been romantically associated with someone. Before Cliff Dixon, Rihanna was dating rapper Drake. They broke up in May and "Drake has been pretty down since Rihanna dumped him," according to Ok Magazine. The magazine claims that RiRi "really broke his heart." As for her relationship with Chris Brown, Rihanna started dating him 2008. They were together until he allegedly physically assaulted RiRi. However, they remained in an on-and-off relationship for some time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage