With Logo Cut Out, Apple iPhone 6 on Release Date Might Come with NFC and Wireless Charging Support [Watch Fresh Video]
By Pavithra Rathinavel | July 11, 2014 3:33 PM EST
With Apple iPhone 6 release date set for September, the leaks pertaining to the 4.7-inches and the 5.5-inches iPhone 6 are getting better and stronger with believable details emerging out time and again. A couple of freshly leaked reports and crystal-clear photos/videos have surfaced bolstering the following information:
Apple CEO Tim Cook delivers his keynote address at the World Wide developers conference in San Francisco, California June 2, 2014.
1. Apple logo is cut out of iPhone 6 rear shell
2. Possibility of NFC and wireless charging
3. Sapphire crystal display usage
4. Photos of rear shell providing clean-cut view
5. New design shows iPhone 6 in "dark gray" instead of the typical "space gray" used by Apple.
A Russian company that sells altered luxury models of Apple iPhones named Feld & Volk claims that it has been working with the same supplier unit that makes "spare parts" for Apple devices for many years. Also, this company has been using sapphire crystal display on its altered versions of iPhones for years. Apparently, the suppliers of sapphire crystal material are the same for both Apple and Feld & Volk, points out MacRumors.
Also, the leaked video/photo from the same Moscow-based company shows quality images with details of the internal parts of the rear shell. Interested readers can scroll down to check out the video.
Earlier leaks suggested that Apple logo will be cut out of the rear shell. Strengthening the report, MacRumors thinks that the company might opt for a non-metal or durable logo instead. Other rumours also say that there is a possibility of a "lighted" logo in the upcoming iPhone 6. Whatever the logo type might be, Feld & Volk believes that Apple iPhone 6 could support NFC (Near Field Communication) and/or wireless charging.
Furthermore, another set of leaked photos picked up by the same site point to a rear shell that is similar to Feld & Volk's. The difference comes in the form of gray scale; the freshly leaked pictures show a darker gray shade than the usual space gray shade seen in Apple devices.
Interested readers can check out the slew of crystal clear images from MacRumors.
Also, here is the video from Feld & Volk:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Reportedly Cleared by FCC: Five Fresh Features to Expect from Android Smart Phone
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs. OnePlus One—Specifications, Features, Release Date and Price Showdown
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand