The Last Ship Episode 4--We’ll Get There Spoilers, Speculations: A Catastrophic Event Puts Everything on the Line
By jaskiran kaur | July 11, 2014 2:31 PM EST
TNT's "The Last Ship" debuted late June and received decent viewership and reviews. The show is one of the hottest new dramas of this summer. The TV series that features actor Eric Dane as the leading man is a TV adaptation of William Brinkely's novel with the same name. The post- apocalyptic drama series is helmed by "Transformers: Age of Extinction" director Michael Bay. It traces the story of some scientists and their search for the cure of a pandemic that has killed half the world. In the last few episodes, "The Last Ship" fans saw how the crew of the Nathan James risked their lives to save mankind from extinction. At the same time, each day they have a new obstacle and new enemy to battle with. Here are few spoilers from "The Last Ship" Episode 4 "We'll Get There." Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Last Ship" Episode 4 "We'll Get There." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Last week fans saw Tom Chandler and his team trying to overcome the Russian enemy. In Guantanamo Bay, the Nathan James came face to face with Russian battleship which is equipped with nuclear warheads. The Russians are looking for Dr. Rachel Scott who is spearheading the research. With the help of Quincy Tophet they manage to find Nathan James and attempt to abduct Dr. Scott. The commander of the Russian ship was someone who Tom Chandler has always admired and has even read his works. The Russian crew laid mines in the water in order to prevent the U.S. naval vessel from escaping. Knowing the dangers involved in the action, Lieutenant Danny Green and Kara Foster decide to disenable the Russian battleship. They manage to trick the Russians and find a way out of the Guantanamo Bay. The episode ends with Green's confession of love for Foster and fans finding out that the Russian scientist who was thought to be dead is still alive.
Picking up from where it left "The Last Ship" Episode 4 "We'll Get There" showcases what happens next when Nathan James and the crew move forward with their mission. Are they really out of danger now?
TNT has released a press release for "The Last Ship" Episode 4 "We'll Get There." The synopsis hints at more drama and action in the coming week. Tom Chandler and his crew have to deal with the consequences of a "catastrophic event."
Following the events at Gitmo, the crew of Nathan James finds themselves in danger when ship's propeller "suffers a catastrophic event." The challenge puts Dr. Scott's research findings in danger and leaves the overworked crew exhausted. At the same time, the ship is really "low on drinking water." All of this and more puts "Chandler's leadership and ingenuity to the test."
"The Last Ship" features Eric Dane as Tom Chandler, Rhona Mitra as Rachel Scott, Adam Baldwin as Mike Slattery, Sam Spruell as Quincy Tophet and more. The show will return with Episode 4 "We'll Get There" on July 13, 2014 at 9:00 pm on TNT.
For more spoilers on "The Last Ship," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch