Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Reveal Wedding Plans
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 11, 2014 2:19 PM EST
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine broke millions of hearts last year when he announced his engagement to Victoria's Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo. Female fans all over the world were shocked by the engagement and male fans of the model can't have been too pleased as well. A year later, the celebrity couple have revealed their wedding plans set for July this year.
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The couple have decided to hold the ceremony at Los Cabos Mexico on July 19 and Behati's father, Boet Prinsloo, who is a minister, will play a part in officiating the wedding. Jewish traditions will be incorporated as well in respect to Adam's Jewish ancestry.
Fellow Victoria's Secret Model Candice Swanepoel will reportedly be one of the bridesmaids. Behati had previously been quoted during the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show that all of the Angels will be invited to the wedding.
After the ceremony in Mexico, the couple is expected to fly to South Africa to have another celebration with friends and family who were not able to come to Mexico. Behati is originally from Namibia, close to South Africa.
Adam and Behati announced their engagement after dating since May 2012 and separating briefly in the spring of 2013. They reunited and became engaged in July 2013. Adam had proposed immediately upon reuniting with Behati with a vintage diamond ring.
Before reuniting with Behati and announcing their engagement, Adam went out with another model, Nina Agdal in the months that he and Behati were apart. He also dated another Victoria's Secret Model Anne V, for two years before first dating Behati.
Just last month reports came out that Adam is apologising to his exes ahead of his wedding to start with a clean slate. He allegedly just started ignoring Nina Agdal and then later informed her of his reunion and engagement with Behati via text message.
Behati now lives in New York while Adam is reportedly setting up his Los Angeles mansion for renovations and additional rooms to accommodate his bride-to-be and any potential new additions to the family according to a report by fashionandstyle.com
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS