Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Reveal Wedding Plans
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 11, 2014 2:19 PM EST
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine broke millions of hearts last year when he announced his engagement to Victoria's Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo. Female fans all over the world were shocked by the engagement and male fans of the model can't have been too pleased as well. A year later, the celebrity couple have revealed their wedding plans set for July this year.
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The couple have decided to hold the ceremony at Los Cabos Mexico on July 19 and Behati's father, Boet Prinsloo, who is a minister, will play a part in officiating the wedding. Jewish traditions will be incorporated as well in respect to Adam's Jewish ancestry.
Fellow Victoria's Secret Model Candice Swanepoel will reportedly be one of the bridesmaids. Behati had previously been quoted during the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show that all of the Angels will be invited to the wedding.
After the ceremony in Mexico, the couple is expected to fly to South Africa to have another celebration with friends and family who were not able to come to Mexico. Behati is originally from Namibia, close to South Africa.
Adam and Behati announced their engagement after dating since May 2012 and separating briefly in the spring of 2013. They reunited and became engaged in July 2013. Adam had proposed immediately upon reuniting with Behati with a vintage diamond ring.
Before reuniting with Behati and announcing their engagement, Adam went out with another model, Nina Agdal in the months that he and Behati were apart. He also dated another Victoria's Secret Model Anne V, for two years before first dating Behati.
Just last month reports came out that Adam is apologising to his exes ahead of his wedding to start with a clean slate. He allegedly just started ignoring Nina Agdal and then later informed her of his reunion and engagement with Behati via text message.
Behati now lives in New York while Adam is reportedly setting up his Los Angeles mansion for renovations and additional rooms to accommodate his bride-to-be and any potential new additions to the family according to a report by fashionandstyle.com
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM