Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Reveal Wedding Plans
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 11, 2014 2:19 PM EST
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine broke millions of hearts last year when he announced his engagement to Victoria's Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo. Female fans all over the world were shocked by the engagement and male fans of the model can't have been too pleased as well. A year later, the celebrity couple have revealed their wedding plans set for July this year.
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The couple have decided to hold the ceremony at Los Cabos Mexico on July 19 and Behati's father, Boet Prinsloo, who is a minister, will play a part in officiating the wedding. Jewish traditions will be incorporated as well in respect to Adam's Jewish ancestry.
Fellow Victoria's Secret Model Candice Swanepoel will reportedly be one of the bridesmaids. Behati had previously been quoted during the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show that all of the Angels will be invited to the wedding.
After the ceremony in Mexico, the couple is expected to fly to South Africa to have another celebration with friends and family who were not able to come to Mexico. Behati is originally from Namibia, close to South Africa.
Adam and Behati announced their engagement after dating since May 2012 and separating briefly in the spring of 2013. They reunited and became engaged in July 2013. Adam had proposed immediately upon reuniting with Behati with a vintage diamond ring.
Before reuniting with Behati and announcing their engagement, Adam went out with another model, Nina Agdal in the months that he and Behati were apart. He also dated another Victoria's Secret Model Anne V, for two years before first dating Behati.
Just last month reports came out that Adam is apologising to his exes ahead of his wedding to start with a clean slate. He allegedly just started ignoring Nina Agdal and then later informed her of his reunion and engagement with Behati via text message.
Behati now lives in New York while Adam is reportedly setting up his Los Angeles mansion for renovations and additional rooms to accommodate his bride-to-be and any potential new additions to the family according to a report by fashionandstyle.com
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu