Beyonce’s Father Matthew Knowles Slammed With Another Paternity Suit, Baby Mama Friends with Solange
By Riza Ornos | July 11, 2014 1:03 PM EST
Known as the former Destiny's Child manager, Matthew Knowles, father of Beyonce and Solange Knowles, is now being sued by his alleged baby mama, TaQoya Branscomb. TMZ reports that back in 2001, the Branscomb and Matthew's younger daughter "hung out together on multiples occasions in nightclubs and bars in Houston."
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York in this May 5, 2014 file photo. Beyonce, basketball player LeBron James and record producer and rapper Dr. Dre headed Forbe's list of most powerful celebrities released on June 30, 2014. With estimated earnings of $115 million for 2014 and a string of hits Beyonce, 32, nabbed the top spot on the annual list.
Solange was completely in the dark that her friend is sleeping with his father and got her pregnant in 2010, around the time when Beyonce's mom, Tina Knowles, is filing a divorce that ended three decades of their marriage life. The 28-year-old singer/songwriter met TaQoya in 2008 through a stylist friend and now she is asking for a DNA test and a declaration of paternity so she can ask for child support to her father.
Aside from child support, 30-year-old real estate agent is asking Knowles for attorney fees as she fights for her daughter's right when she started an affair with him during the time when he fathered another child. "Branscomb tells us she was a lingerie model but is now a real estate agent," TMZ reports who broke the news about Knowles recent legal suit.
Slammed with another paternity suit, Matthew Knowles was sued for a child support by Alexsandra Wright that led to his divorce from his wife. After he acknowledge Wright's son, Beyonce fired her father as a manager and the judge drastically reduced his child support payment from $12,000 to 2,485 due to change of income.
After the elevator scandal, divorce and cheating allegations, Beyonce is hit by another issue about her father. Currently on her "On the Run" tour with rapper husband Jay Z, the "Drunk on Love" singer is keeping quiet regarding her rocky marriage and her father second paternity suit.
After the trio made a joint statement, none of them are mentioning about the elevator brawl, and even Solange is sticking on their statement on her latest interview with Lucky Magazine. "What's important is that my family and I are all good. What we had to say collectively was in the statement that we put out, and we all feel at peace with that," she said in the magazine's August cover issue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia