5 Reasons Why A Michelle Rodriguez - Zac Efron Relationship Could Work
By Vanessa Doctor | July 11, 2014 12:52 PM EST
A lot of fans were surprised to discover that Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez were in a relationship. The two were seen vacationing off the coast of Italy swimming, drinking and kissing. Although initial reports said that the two were merely trying to get back at their exes, their bond now appears more authentic than ever. Here are some reasons why it can actually work.
Michelle Rodriguez arrives at the British Academy of Film and Arts (BAFTA) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London February 16, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
1. The age gap
Michelle Rodriguez turns 36 while Efron turns 28 years old in 2014. Older women actually imagine dating younger men while young men fantasise about having a much older girlfriend. Rodriguez's experience can actually spur Efron to be more mature in the relationship so there is a smaller tendency for him to spend all his time chasing more girls and playing with big boy toys.
2. The culture difference
Rodriguez has Hispanic roots while Efron is all-American. The two can learn much from each other and can actually find it interesting trying to discover more about their backgrounds.
3. Different movie backgrounds
Rodriguez is known as a tough actress onscreen. She is best known for her role in the "Fast and the Furious series". Efron, on the contrary, rose to stardom from "High School Musical". They can educate each other on how to be more versatile onscreen. It would be easier to imagine Efron taking on tough roles than Rodriguez being in a musical though.
4. They're both into fitness
The two stars can actually live in a gym. They would complement each other much by sharing training programs, nutrition tips and joining marathons.
5. They have experience
Despite the age disparity, both stars actually have experience when it comes to relationships. Both have just gotten off relationships and already have a lot of idea on what they wish for in a partner. They would not just jump into another relationship without checking on what went wrong in their previous ones so the two basically already know what they want.
In the meantime, fans can only imagine the possibility of Efron replacing Paul Walker in the next Fast and the Furious franchise, or pray that Rodriguez won't be in the next High School Musical.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?