5 Reasons Why A Michelle Rodriguez - Zac Efron Relationship Could Work
By Vanessa Doctor | July 11, 2014 12:52 PM EST
A lot of fans were surprised to discover that Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez were in a relationship. The two were seen vacationing off the coast of Italy swimming, drinking and kissing. Although initial reports said that the two were merely trying to get back at their exes, their bond now appears more authentic than ever. Here are some reasons why it can actually work.
Michelle Rodriguez arrives at the British Academy of Film and Arts (BAFTA) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London February 16, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
1. The age gap
Michelle Rodriguez turns 36 while Efron turns 28 years old in 2014. Older women actually imagine dating younger men while young men fantasise about having a much older girlfriend. Rodriguez's experience can actually spur Efron to be more mature in the relationship so there is a smaller tendency for him to spend all his time chasing more girls and playing with big boy toys.
2. The culture difference
Rodriguez has Hispanic roots while Efron is all-American. The two can learn much from each other and can actually find it interesting trying to discover more about their backgrounds.
3. Different movie backgrounds
Rodriguez is known as a tough actress onscreen. She is best known for her role in the "Fast and the Furious series". Efron, on the contrary, rose to stardom from "High School Musical". They can educate each other on how to be more versatile onscreen. It would be easier to imagine Efron taking on tough roles than Rodriguez being in a musical though.
4. They're both into fitness
The two stars can actually live in a gym. They would complement each other much by sharing training programs, nutrition tips and joining marathons.
5. They have experience
Despite the age disparity, both stars actually have experience when it comes to relationships. Both have just gotten off relationships and already have a lot of idea on what they wish for in a partner. They would not just jump into another relationship without checking on what went wrong in their previous ones so the two basically already know what they want.
In the meantime, fans can only imagine the possibility of Efron replacing Paul Walker in the next Fast and the Furious franchise, or pray that Rodriguez won't be in the next High School Musical.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales