Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire CoroCoro Leaks Show New Mega Evolution; X and Y Charizard Event Announced
By Gel Galang | July 11, 2014 12:44 PM EST
Just recently, Super-Secret Bases were revealed to make a comeback for the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire."
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California, June 11, 2014.
This feature will allow players to not only have a way of creating their own Pokemon gym to train in and call their own "territory," it will also serve as a hub where Pokemon Trainers can challenge others into Pokemon Battles.
Secret-Bases allow you to build your crew of Secret Pals who can offer you aid during your adventure by lending you their special skills when needed.
Now, the newest for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" comes from this month's batch of CoroCoro leaks has shown off a new Mega Evolution coming for the game in November.
Metagross will have a Mega Evolution for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," and this time, it will be used by Steven, the Elite Four Champion. According to Anime News Network, the Metagross Mega Evolution will be mega evolved using a Mega Brooch.
The link above features Steven with his Mega Evolved Metagross, along with screenshots of the character and his Pokemon in-game.
More details and hopefully screenshots are expected to come for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" leading to its release date on November 21 for Australia, North America and Japan and November 28 in Europe.
'Pokemon X and Y' Charizard Event and Virtual TCG Announced
U.K. players of "Pokemon X and Y" also have a new event to look forward to, called the Charizard Event.
Trusted Pokemon source Serebii reports that to get Charizard through the event, you need to go to GAME to ask for the serial code that will enable you to download the Pokemon through the Nintendo Zone.
This Charizard Event for "Pokemon X and Y" follows what has been done in Japan, where Charizardite X and Charizardite Y were given to Pokemon X and Pokemon Y players respectively. For the U.K. run of the event, gamers will have until August 10 to get their Charizard.
Another U.K.-based announcement for "Pokemon" involves the Trading Card Game, which will now be made available as a virtual console download on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.
According to Serebii, the game will have 65 blocks, amounting to an 8 MB download for those interested.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- More ‘FIFA 15’ Issues Found in Companion App And Luis Suarez Ban; A PS4 Physical Disc Bundle Spotted
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Demo Distribution Method For Australia Revealed, More Info Coming
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’: New Trailer Shows Off Customisation As Rogue PC Version Gets Spotted In UPlay
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate