Nokia Lumia 530 Dual-Sim Receives Federal Communications Commission Certification: New Images Leaked Online, Price and Specs Speculations
By Janice Somosot | July 11, 2014 10:28 AM EST
The Nokia Lumia 530 Dual-Sim smartphone (RM-1020) has received a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) certification. It will soon be made available in Asia-Pacific (APAC) including Thailand and Australia. Aside from the FCC certification, reports have surfaced that new images of the Nokia Lumia 530 Dual-Sim smartphone have been leaked online.
Trade union representatives and Nokia employees unfold banners during a protest denouncing plans to cut jobs at the Berlin branch of the Finnish technology firm, in front of the building of Nokia in Berlin June 16, 2014.
According to the Nokia Power User, the Nokia Lumia 530 Dual-Sim's Federal Communications Commission certification label states that the phone has two International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI) numbers which makes it similar to the Nokia Lumia 630, another Dual-Sim phone.
Click HERE to see a picture of its FCC label from Nokia Power User.
GSM Arena also reported that the Nokia Lumia 530 Dual-Sim smartphone's dimensions are 119.7 x 62.3mm and its screen is 4.3". It is the almost similar in size to the Nokia Lumia 520.
Compared to the Nokia Lumia 630 though, the Lumia 530 has no camera in front and it has a much smaller screen. Plus, its dual-SIM feature also has dual-standby connectivity.
According to WMPoweruser, there are also some new images of the Nokia Lumia 530 that have been leaked online in a Chinese social media site. Click HERE to see it. This is different from Geek on Gadget's leaked image that surfaced in May 29, 2014.
In the new leaked images of the Nokia Lumia 530, the phone's backside is in orange while the front part is a touchscreen surface.
The Nokia Lumia 530 Dual-Sim smartphone (unlocked device) is predicted to cost around $179. It is also speculated to have 512MB RAM and a Snapdragon 200 processor. It is similar to the Lumia 530 ( RM-1018) for T-Mobile in size and other specs as well as its BL-5J battery.
That's the latest update about the Nokia Lumia 530 Dual-Sim smartphone or RM-1020 which has received the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) certification. Now that there are some new images of it that have been leaked online, it's sure to keep Nokia fans even more excited for its actual release in the market. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about Nokia and other smartphones, gadgets and tech stuff. There's also some interesting news at IBT about entertainment, business, health and technology so make sure to check these out too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft