True Blood Season 7 Episode 4 Spoilers: Sookie, Bill Versus Hep-V Vampires in Death is Not the End [Video]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 10, 2014 8:55 PM EST
There was a major death at the end of episode 3 of "True Blood" Season 7, which is the final season. Alcide was killed in the episode, without much warning. However, the vampire show goes on for another seven episodes despite the death of Sookie's lover, as the title of Episode 4 suggests, "Death is Not the End."
In the episode "Fire in the Hole," Sookie stepped out with Bill to attract the attention of the rogue Hep-V infected vampires and save the ones, including Holly, Arlene and Nicole, who have been held as hostages. She does succeed in her plans, as Holly -- who was being used as the bait by the rogue vampires -- spots her and the blood-thirsty vampires arrive to take her. A bloody fight ensues and someone shoots at Alcide who had reached the spot to protect Sookie.
The preview and synopsis of the episode suggest that the death of Alcide has not shaken Sookie's resolve to take on the rogue vampires. She will be enlisting the help of humans and vampires to find the location of the rogue vampires.
It looks like someone finally figures out that Fangtasia is now the base of the Hep-V vampires. In the preview clip, Sookie can be seen surrounded by the rogue vampires and Bill is there, too, to outsmart them. He can also be seen warning Sookie that they will be outnumbered and Sookie asks him: "then why are you doing it?" Bill says: "Because I owe you everything."
Sookie confessed to Bill in "Fire in the Hole" that Alcide loves her more than she loves him, and that she does not want children with him. Now that Alcide is dead, it is being speculated that Bill and Sookie are going to be together, as they are the end game.
Meanwhile, the upcoming episode will feature more of Eric and Pam. In the previous episode, Pam dropped the name of Sarah Newlin to make Eric get-up and come with her.
Official Synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7 Episode 4 "Death is Not the End": "In the aftermath of yet another bloodbath, Sam, Sookie and Jason find themselves the bearers of bad news in Bon Temps and beyond. Pam recalls the events that led her and Eric to Shreveport and Fangtasia. Bill and Jessica get nourishment from unexpected sources. Following a new lead, Sookie enlists a band of vampires and humans to track down the H-Vamps."
The episode is written by Daniel Kenneth and Gregg Fienberg has directed it
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More