True Blood Season 7 Episode 4 Spoilers: Sookie, Bill Versus Hep-V Vampires in Death is Not the End [Video]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 10, 2014 8:55 PM EST
There was a major death at the end of episode 3 of "True Blood" Season 7, which is the final season. Alcide was killed in the episode, without much warning. However, the vampire show goes on for another seven episodes despite the death of Sookie's lover, as the title of Episode 4 suggests, "Death is Not the End."
In the episode "Fire in the Hole," Sookie stepped out with Bill to attract the attention of the rogue Hep-V infected vampires and save the ones, including Holly, Arlene and Nicole, who have been held as hostages. She does succeed in her plans, as Holly -- who was being used as the bait by the rogue vampires -- spots her and the blood-thirsty vampires arrive to take her. A bloody fight ensues and someone shoots at Alcide who had reached the spot to protect Sookie.
The preview and synopsis of the episode suggest that the death of Alcide has not shaken Sookie's resolve to take on the rogue vampires. She will be enlisting the help of humans and vampires to find the location of the rogue vampires.
It looks like someone finally figures out that Fangtasia is now the base of the Hep-V vampires. In the preview clip, Sookie can be seen surrounded by the rogue vampires and Bill is there, too, to outsmart them. He can also be seen warning Sookie that they will be outnumbered and Sookie asks him: "then why are you doing it?" Bill says: "Because I owe you everything."
Sookie confessed to Bill in "Fire in the Hole" that Alcide loves her more than she loves him, and that she does not want children with him. Now that Alcide is dead, it is being speculated that Bill and Sookie are going to be together, as they are the end game.
Meanwhile, the upcoming episode will feature more of Eric and Pam. In the previous episode, Pam dropped the name of Sarah Newlin to make Eric get-up and come with her.
Official Synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7 Episode 4 "Death is Not the End": "In the aftermath of yet another bloodbath, Sam, Sookie and Jason find themselves the bearers of bad news in Bon Temps and beyond. Pam recalls the events that led her and Eric to Shreveport and Fangtasia. Bill and Jessica get nourishment from unexpected sources. Following a new lead, Sookie enlists a band of vampires and humans to track down the H-Vamps."
The episode is written by Daniel Kenneth and Gregg Fienberg has directed it
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Baby Bump Pictures Allegedly Arrive on Instagram, Reported to be Pregnant with French Montana's Baby
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report