True Blood Season 7 Episode 4 Spoilers: Sookie, Bill Versus Hep-V Vampires in Death is Not the End [Video]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 10, 2014 8:55 PM EST
There was a major death at the end of episode 3 of "True Blood" Season 7, which is the final season. Alcide was killed in the episode, without much warning. However, the vampire show goes on for another seven episodes despite the death of Sookie's lover, as the title of Episode 4 suggests, "Death is Not the End."
In the episode "Fire in the Hole," Sookie stepped out with Bill to attract the attention of the rogue Hep-V infected vampires and save the ones, including Holly, Arlene and Nicole, who have been held as hostages. She does succeed in her plans, as Holly -- who was being used as the bait by the rogue vampires -- spots her and the blood-thirsty vampires arrive to take her. A bloody fight ensues and someone shoots at Alcide who had reached the spot to protect Sookie.
The preview and synopsis of the episode suggest that the death of Alcide has not shaken Sookie's resolve to take on the rogue vampires. She will be enlisting the help of humans and vampires to find the location of the rogue vampires.
It looks like someone finally figures out that Fangtasia is now the base of the Hep-V vampires. In the preview clip, Sookie can be seen surrounded by the rogue vampires and Bill is there, too, to outsmart them. He can also be seen warning Sookie that they will be outnumbered and Sookie asks him: "then why are you doing it?" Bill says: "Because I owe you everything."
Sookie confessed to Bill in "Fire in the Hole" that Alcide loves her more than she loves him, and that she does not want children with him. Now that Alcide is dead, it is being speculated that Bill and Sookie are going to be together, as they are the end game.
Meanwhile, the upcoming episode will feature more of Eric and Pam. In the previous episode, Pam dropped the name of Sarah Newlin to make Eric get-up and come with her.
Official Synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7 Episode 4 "Death is Not the End": "In the aftermath of yet another bloodbath, Sam, Sookie and Jason find themselves the bearers of bad news in Bon Temps and beyond. Pam recalls the events that led her and Eric to Shreveport and Fangtasia. Bill and Jessica get nourishment from unexpected sources. Following a new lead, Sookie enlists a band of vampires and humans to track down the H-Vamps."
The episode is written by Daniel Kenneth and Gregg Fienberg has directed it
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase