Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers/Speculations: Stefan to Find Comfort from a Surprising Source over Damon's Death
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 10, 2014 5:19 PM EST
The premiere episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 has been teased to be an emotional one as Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) deal with losing Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) to the Other Side even with the time jump. The latest spoiler reports on the CW TV series claim Stefan will find comfort from a "surprising source."
According to the TVLine Ask Ausiello spoiler report, Stefan will be devastated over his brother's death that he will turn to a surprising source for comfort. When Stefan is feeling down, it is often speculated that Caroline (Candice Accola) or Elena Gilbert could cheer up the Salvatore vampire.
However, the spoiler report claims neither of the two girls will be comforting Stefan so speculations on who that person will be started to circulate. The Wet Paint report suggests it could be Enzo (Michael Malarkey).
The pairing sounds surprising since Enzo made it look like Stefan killed him in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 19 titled "Man on Fire" after finding out that it was Damon who actually killed his lady love Maggie James (Heather Hemmens). The Augustine vampire wanted the relationship of the Salvatore brothers ruined as retribution for what Damon did to Maggie.
However, the two characters could be comforting each other in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 since their bond with Damon is strong. Enzo has been Damon's cell mate, best friend and sort of brother while he was apart from Stefan.
Damon and Enzo or the "Denzo" relationship may have been strained with the murder of Maggie but Enzo will surely miss his buddy who was not able to come back from the Other Side after it collapsed. Additionally, Enzo and Stefan could join forces in consoling Elena, who was deeply hurt when she found out that Damon is gone in the Season 5 finale.
Meanwhile, the latest spoiler reports on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 suggest that Elena Gilbert will accept death without hesitation if it means she will be reunited with Damon Salvatore again. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is set to premiere on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Nina Dobrev: Vampire Diaries Actress Tells Character Elena What to Do in Mystic Falls - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: Vampire Diaries Actor Tease Fans about Damon Salvatore at 2014 Teen Choice Awards Nomination - [READ]
Michael Malarkey: Vampire Diaries Actor Enjoys Vacation before Returning to Work as Enzo in Season 6 Filming - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage