Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers/Speculations: Stefan to Find Comfort from a Surprising Source over Damon's Death
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 10, 2014 5:19 PM EST
The premiere episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 has been teased to be an emotional one as Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) deal with losing Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) to the Other Side even with the time jump. The latest spoiler reports on the CW TV series claim Stefan will find comfort from a "surprising source."
According to the TVLine Ask Ausiello spoiler report, Stefan will be devastated over his brother's death that he will turn to a surprising source for comfort. When Stefan is feeling down, it is often speculated that Caroline (Candice Accola) or Elena Gilbert could cheer up the Salvatore vampire.
However, the spoiler report claims neither of the two girls will be comforting Stefan so speculations on who that person will be started to circulate. The Wet Paint report suggests it could be Enzo (Michael Malarkey).
The pairing sounds surprising since Enzo made it look like Stefan killed him in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 19 titled "Man on Fire" after finding out that it was Damon who actually killed his lady love Maggie James (Heather Hemmens). The Augustine vampire wanted the relationship of the Salvatore brothers ruined as retribution for what Damon did to Maggie.
However, the two characters could be comforting each other in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 since their bond with Damon is strong. Enzo has been Damon's cell mate, best friend and sort of brother while he was apart from Stefan.
Damon and Enzo or the "Denzo" relationship may have been strained with the murder of Maggie but Enzo will surely miss his buddy who was not able to come back from the Other Side after it collapsed. Additionally, Enzo and Stefan could join forces in consoling Elena, who was deeply hurt when she found out that Damon is gone in the Season 5 finale.
Meanwhile, the latest spoiler reports on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 suggest that Elena Gilbert will accept death without hesitation if it means she will be reunited with Damon Salvatore again. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is set to premiere on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Nina Dobrev: Vampire Diaries Actress Tells Character Elena What to Do in Mystic Falls - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: Vampire Diaries Actor Tease Fans about Damon Salvatore at 2014 Teen Choice Awards Nomination - [READ]
Michael Malarkey: Vampire Diaries Actor Enjoys Vacation before Returning to Work as Enzo in Season 6 Filming - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4