Fast & Furious 7 Update: Vin Diesel Reveals Filming of Movie to End on the Week of July 7, 2014
By Janice Somosot | July 10, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Here's another "Fast & Furious 7" update and this time it's about Vin Diesel and his revelation about the filming of the movie to end on the week of July 7, 2014. Diesel, who stars as Dominic Toretto, posted this news on his official Instagram account, along with a picture of him wearing his character's costume on the film. Click HERE to see Vin Diesel's photo from Instagram.
Diesel's Instagram post was accompanied by a short message.
"Filming ends this week... Fast Seven! #HappyTorettoTuesday," wrote Diesel.
Aside from Instagram, Diesel also posted some photos on the set of "Fast & Furious 7" on his official Facebook page. One picture was of him along with some extras in the film. Diesel thanked them for their participation, enthusiasm and spirit. Plus, he also thanked Universal. Click HERE to see the photo from Facebook.
And, it looks like Diesel still hasn't completely moved on from the loss of his close friend and co-star Paul Walker because he posted an old picture of them when they both attended the MTV 2002 Movie Awards. Diesel with his bald head, pretty much looked the same as he does now. But, Walker was wearing his curly hair much longer than the shorter haircut he sported in the latter films of the "Fast & Furious" franchise. Click HERE to see the photo from Diesel's Facebook account.
Walker's death on Nov. 30, 2013 from a tragic car crash in Valencia, California caused the filming of "Fast & Furious 7" to temporarily be postponed. After going through the grieving process, it was business as usual for the people behind the beloved movie franchise.
The plot of "Fast & Furious 7" focuses on Jason Statham's character Ian Shaw as he plans on avenging his brother's (Luke Evans) death which was caused by Dominic and the gang, including the late Paul Walker's character Brian O'Conner, Luke Hobbs (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson), Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez), Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster), Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson) and Tej Parker (Ludacris).
There are a lot of speculations about "Fast & Furious 7," with one saying that this could be the last movie for the popular franchise. No word yet on whether or not this speculation is true, but the people behind the film already confirmed that it will be released in U.S. theatres on April 3, 2015. Keep on reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about the "Fast & Furious 7" film as well as other news in entertainment, technology, sports, business and health.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop