Fast & Furious 7 Update: Vin Diesel Reveals Filming of Movie to End on the Week of July 7, 2014
By Janice Somosot | July 10, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Here's another "Fast & Furious 7" update and this time it's about Vin Diesel and his revelation about the filming of the movie to end on the week of July 7, 2014. Diesel, who stars as Dominic Toretto, posted this news on his official Instagram account, along with a picture of him wearing his character's costume on the film. Click HERE to see Vin Diesel's photo from Instagram.
Diesel's Instagram post was accompanied by a short message.
"Filming ends this week... Fast Seven! #HappyTorettoTuesday," wrote Diesel.
Aside from Instagram, Diesel also posted some photos on the set of "Fast & Furious 7" on his official Facebook page. One picture was of him along with some extras in the film. Diesel thanked them for their participation, enthusiasm and spirit. Plus, he also thanked Universal. Click HERE to see the photo from Facebook.
And, it looks like Diesel still hasn't completely moved on from the loss of his close friend and co-star Paul Walker because he posted an old picture of them when they both attended the MTV 2002 Movie Awards. Diesel with his bald head, pretty much looked the same as he does now. But, Walker was wearing his curly hair much longer than the shorter haircut he sported in the latter films of the "Fast & Furious" franchise. Click HERE to see the photo from Diesel's Facebook account.
Walker's death on Nov. 30, 2013 from a tragic car crash in Valencia, California caused the filming of "Fast & Furious 7" to temporarily be postponed. After going through the grieving process, it was business as usual for the people behind the beloved movie franchise.
The plot of "Fast & Furious 7" focuses on Jason Statham's character Ian Shaw as he plans on avenging his brother's (Luke Evans) death which was caused by Dominic and the gang, including the late Paul Walker's character Brian O'Conner, Luke Hobbs (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson), Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez), Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster), Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson) and Tej Parker (Ludacris).
There are a lot of speculations about "Fast & Furious 7," with one saying that this could be the last movie for the popular franchise. No word yet on whether or not this speculation is true, but the people behind the film already confirmed that it will be released in U.S. theatres on April 3, 2015. Keep on reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about the "Fast & Furious 7" film as well as other news in entertainment, technology, sports, business and health.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast