Fast & Furious 7 Update: Vin Diesel Reveals Filming of Movie to End on the Week of July 7, 2014
By Janice Somosot | July 10, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Here's another "Fast & Furious 7" update and this time it's about Vin Diesel and his revelation about the filming of the movie to end on the week of July 7, 2014. Diesel, who stars as Dominic Toretto, posted this news on his official Instagram account, along with a picture of him wearing his character's costume on the film. Click HERE to see Vin Diesel's photo from Instagram.
Diesel's Instagram post was accompanied by a short message.
"Filming ends this week... Fast Seven! #HappyTorettoTuesday," wrote Diesel.
Aside from Instagram, Diesel also posted some photos on the set of "Fast & Furious 7" on his official Facebook page. One picture was of him along with some extras in the film. Diesel thanked them for their participation, enthusiasm and spirit. Plus, he also thanked Universal. Click HERE to see the photo from Facebook.
And, it looks like Diesel still hasn't completely moved on from the loss of his close friend and co-star Paul Walker because he posted an old picture of them when they both attended the MTV 2002 Movie Awards. Diesel with his bald head, pretty much looked the same as he does now. But, Walker was wearing his curly hair much longer than the shorter haircut he sported in the latter films of the "Fast & Furious" franchise. Click HERE to see the photo from Diesel's Facebook account.
Walker's death on Nov. 30, 2013 from a tragic car crash in Valencia, California caused the filming of "Fast & Furious 7" to temporarily be postponed. After going through the grieving process, it was business as usual for the people behind the beloved movie franchise.
The plot of "Fast & Furious 7" focuses on Jason Statham's character Ian Shaw as he plans on avenging his brother's (Luke Evans) death which was caused by Dominic and the gang, including the late Paul Walker's character Brian O'Conner, Luke Hobbs (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson), Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez), Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster), Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson) and Tej Parker (Ludacris).
There are a lot of speculations about "Fast & Furious 7," with one saying that this could be the last movie for the popular franchise. No word yet on whether or not this speculation is true, but the people behind the film already confirmed that it will be released in U.S. theatres on April 3, 2015. Keep on reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about the "Fast & Furious 7" film as well as other news in entertainment, technology, sports, business and health.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies