Fast and Furious 7 Spoilers, Update: 7 Things Fans Need to Know About Paul Walker and Vin Diesel Starrer Movie
By jaskiran kaur | July 10, 2014 4:28 PM EST
"Fast and Furious 7" is one of the most highly anticipated movies of the year 2015. Death of Paul Walker has left fans oh-so-eager for the actor's last installment of the franchise. Here are few things that fans may like to know about the "Fast and Furious 7, which is almost 10 months away.
1. Movie is Complete: After Paul Walker's death, producers were compelled to make changes to the film that was expected to release in the year 2014. Major delay was anticipated in the filming. However, the film is soon going to be ready for the post-production processes. Through a post on Instagram, "Fast and Furious 7" actor Vin Diesel disclosed that the cast and crew will film shooting the film this week. After resuming the filming on April 3, 2014 in Abu Dhabhi, the process will now come to an end.
2. New Release Date: After the tragic death of film's actor Paul Walker, the release date of the movie was moved to April 10, 2015. But recently the announcement was made by Universal Pictures regarding "Fast and Furious 7" release date. On the movie's official Twitter page it was announced that the film will now release earlier, on April 3, 2015.
3. Cast and Crew: After Justin Lin's resignation, director James Wan was recruited as the film's director. The Australian screenwriter, producer and director is best known for horror films such as " Insidious" and its sequel, "The Conjuring" and "Saw." The movie is produced by Neal H. Moritz and movie's lead actor Vin Diesel. Fans of "Fast and Furious" franchise will get to witness the return of some original cast members. Along with Paul Walker (Brian O'Connor) and Vin Diesel (Dominic Toretto), Dwayne Johnson (Luke Hobbs), Jordana Brewster (Mia Toretto), Michelle Rodriguez (Letty Ortiz), Lucas Black (Sean Boswell), Tyrese Gibson (Roman Pearce) and Ludacris (Tej Parker) will reprise their roles. As for the new cast members, "Fast and Furious 7" features Jason Statham as Ian Shaw, the villain in the movie. In addition to him, there will be Kurt Russell, Ronda Rousey, Ali Fazal, Tony Jaa, Romeo Santos and more.
4. Plot: Picking up from where "Fast and Furious 6" left in post-credit scenes, the film will see the entry of new villain Ian Shaw. He happens to be the older brother of Owen Shaw who was defeated by Dominic Toretto and Brian O' Conner and his team in the previous installment. The man is back for the revenge and is chasing Dominic Toretto. But before that the crew must find the killer of their friend, Hans.
5. Best Fight Scene of the Fanchise: Fans can expect to witness a killer fight scene in Fast and Furious 7." In April, Vin Diesel announced on his Facebook page that the movie will feature "best fight scene in the 'Fast and Furious' saga." He even uploaded a video of himself with his trainer Higgins.
6. Paul Walker's Storyline: Paul Walker was in the midst of filming the scenes for his upcoming film. However, his untimely death in a tragic car crash left lots of important scenes unfinished. After several speculations and contemplations, it was revealed that Paul Walker's character Brian O'Conner will not be killed off instead he will receive a better send-off. Paul Walker's character will reportedly be retiring. James Wan has taken several measures to do so. This includes welcoming Paul Walker's brothers-Cody Walker and Caleb Walker-onboard as body doubles. However, according to Movie Pilot, it is rumoured that Cody Walker could portray the role of Paul Walker's character's younger brother in "Fast and Furious 8" emerged, recently.
7. Will there be Fast and Furious 8: Rumours claiming that "Fast and Furious 7" will be the end of franchise have surfaced, recently. These rumours sparked up after the death of actor Paul Walker. However, the news remains unconfirmed. Meanwhile, Yahoo UK speculates "why there will definitely be" a "Fast and Furious 7" sequel. According to them, other than Paul Walker's character, there are many more admired characters of actors including Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson and more. Moreover, after the retirement of Brian O'Conner, the film can take "plenty of directions" with the potential of only "growing stronger" as a franchise, the Web site suggests. Also, just like its previous installments, "Fast and Furious 7" and its sequels have the potential of earning big money.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions