Fast and Furious 7 Spoilers, Update: 7 Things Fans Need to Know About Paul Walker and Vin Diesel Starrer Movie
By jaskiran kaur | July 10, 2014 4:28 PM EST
"Fast and Furious 7" is one of the most highly anticipated movies of the year 2015. Death of Paul Walker has left fans oh-so-eager for the actor's last installment of the franchise. Here are few things that fans may like to know about the "Fast and Furious 7, which is almost 10 months away.
1. Movie is Complete: After Paul Walker's death, producers were compelled to make changes to the film that was expected to release in the year 2014. Major delay was anticipated in the filming. However, the film is soon going to be ready for the post-production processes. Through a post on Instagram, "Fast and Furious 7" actor Vin Diesel disclosed that the cast and crew will film shooting the film this week. After resuming the filming on April 3, 2014 in Abu Dhabhi, the process will now come to an end.
2. New Release Date: After the tragic death of film's actor Paul Walker, the release date of the movie was moved to April 10, 2015. But recently the announcement was made by Universal Pictures regarding "Fast and Furious 7" release date. On the movie's official Twitter page it was announced that the film will now release earlier, on April 3, 2015.
3. Cast and Crew: After Justin Lin's resignation, director James Wan was recruited as the film's director. The Australian screenwriter, producer and director is best known for horror films such as " Insidious" and its sequel, "The Conjuring" and "Saw." The movie is produced by Neal H. Moritz and movie's lead actor Vin Diesel. Fans of "Fast and Furious" franchise will get to witness the return of some original cast members. Along with Paul Walker (Brian O'Connor) and Vin Diesel (Dominic Toretto), Dwayne Johnson (Luke Hobbs), Jordana Brewster (Mia Toretto), Michelle Rodriguez (Letty Ortiz), Lucas Black (Sean Boswell), Tyrese Gibson (Roman Pearce) and Ludacris (Tej Parker) will reprise their roles. As for the new cast members, "Fast and Furious 7" features Jason Statham as Ian Shaw, the villain in the movie. In addition to him, there will be Kurt Russell, Ronda Rousey, Ali Fazal, Tony Jaa, Romeo Santos and more.
4. Plot: Picking up from where "Fast and Furious 6" left in post-credit scenes, the film will see the entry of new villain Ian Shaw. He happens to be the older brother of Owen Shaw who was defeated by Dominic Toretto and Brian O' Conner and his team in the previous installment. The man is back for the revenge and is chasing Dominic Toretto. But before that the crew must find the killer of their friend, Hans.
5. Best Fight Scene of the Fanchise: Fans can expect to witness a killer fight scene in Fast and Furious 7." In April, Vin Diesel announced on his Facebook page that the movie will feature "best fight scene in the 'Fast and Furious' saga." He even uploaded a video of himself with his trainer Higgins.
6. Paul Walker's Storyline: Paul Walker was in the midst of filming the scenes for his upcoming film. However, his untimely death in a tragic car crash left lots of important scenes unfinished. After several speculations and contemplations, it was revealed that Paul Walker's character Brian O'Conner will not be killed off instead he will receive a better send-off. Paul Walker's character will reportedly be retiring. James Wan has taken several measures to do so. This includes welcoming Paul Walker's brothers-Cody Walker and Caleb Walker-onboard as body doubles. However, according to Movie Pilot, it is rumoured that Cody Walker could portray the role of Paul Walker's character's younger brother in "Fast and Furious 8" emerged, recently.
7. Will there be Fast and Furious 8: Rumours claiming that "Fast and Furious 7" will be the end of franchise have surfaced, recently. These rumours sparked up after the death of actor Paul Walker. However, the news remains unconfirmed. Meanwhile, Yahoo UK speculates "why there will definitely be" a "Fast and Furious 7" sequel. According to them, other than Paul Walker's character, there are many more admired characters of actors including Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson and more. Moreover, after the retirement of Brian O'Conner, the film can take "plenty of directions" with the potential of only "growing stronger" as a franchise, the Web site suggests. Also, just like its previous installments, "Fast and Furious 7" and its sequels have the potential of earning big money.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone