Eva Mendes Pregnant with Ryan Gosling's Child: Actress Couldn't Imagine Having Babies Years Back-Report
By Sonalee singh | July 10, 2014 4:11 PM EST
Eva Mendes is expecting her first child with long time beau Ryan Gosling. Mendes is apparently seven months pregnant and news of her pregnancy was confirmed in Ok!
"Eva is thrilled. She's been ready for motherhood for a while now, and to be sharing this experience with Ryan is a dream come true for her," the source spilled to the magazine about the couple's first child (via Hollywoodlife)
However, the news has come as a surprise to fans as Mendes suggested in one of her earlier interviews that she would adopt a pet rather then having a baby.
"I'm certainly not thinking about being a mum at the moment," Eva revealed in a 2007 interview with the Sydney Morning Herald, adding, "I can't imagine it. I'm too selfish but I really want to get a pet pug. I've wanted a puppy for the past year but I'm not here all the time and that just wouldn't be fair."
But as people change with time and it has been more than six years when Eva said that she can't imagine being a mother.
Meanwhile, it was also being rumoured that the couple is on the verge of split. Mendes is understood to have commitment phobia, as per the reports and it was being said that the two have split because of that. From what it seems now, the couple is happy together and is thrilled to start a family together.
Nevertheless, the couple is not planning the walk the aisle anytime soon.
"Ryan doesn't think they need to marry just because they are having a baby," a source revealed to OK! mag (via Hollywoodlife), but "Eva believes it's important to have their lives fully intertwined," their source further said.
Interestingly, Mendes and Ryan played on screen parents in their movie "The Place Beyond The Pines" and that time Mendes had suggested during film promotions that Ryan just love babies and was great with the kids in the film.
Do you think Gosling would become a great dad?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James