Eva Mendes Pregnant with Ryan Gosling's Child: Actress Couldn't Imagine Having Babies Years Back-Report
By Sonalee singh | July 10, 2014 4:11 PM EST
Eva Mendes is expecting her first child with long time beau Ryan Gosling. Mendes is apparently seven months pregnant and news of her pregnancy was confirmed in Ok!
"Eva is thrilled. She's been ready for motherhood for a while now, and to be sharing this experience with Ryan is a dream come true for her," the source spilled to the magazine about the couple's first child (via Hollywoodlife)
However, the news has come as a surprise to fans as Mendes suggested in one of her earlier interviews that she would adopt a pet rather then having a baby.
"I'm certainly not thinking about being a mum at the moment," Eva revealed in a 2007 interview with the Sydney Morning Herald, adding, "I can't imagine it. I'm too selfish but I really want to get a pet pug. I've wanted a puppy for the past year but I'm not here all the time and that just wouldn't be fair."
But as people change with time and it has been more than six years when Eva said that she can't imagine being a mother.
Meanwhile, it was also being rumoured that the couple is on the verge of split. Mendes is understood to have commitment phobia, as per the reports and it was being said that the two have split because of that. From what it seems now, the couple is happy together and is thrilled to start a family together.
Nevertheless, the couple is not planning the walk the aisle anytime soon.
"Ryan doesn't think they need to marry just because they are having a baby," a source revealed to OK! mag (via Hollywoodlife), but "Eva believes it's important to have their lives fully intertwined," their source further said.
Interestingly, Mendes and Ryan played on screen parents in their movie "The Place Beyond The Pines" and that time Mendes had suggested during film promotions that Ryan just love babies and was great with the kids in the film.
Do you think Gosling would become a great dad?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop