Eva Mendes Pregnant with Ryan Gosling's Child: Actress Couldn't Imagine Having Babies Years Back-Report
By Sonalee singh | July 10, 2014 4:11 PM EST
Eva Mendes is expecting her first child with long time beau Ryan Gosling. Mendes is apparently seven months pregnant and news of her pregnancy was confirmed in Ok!
"Eva is thrilled. She's been ready for motherhood for a while now, and to be sharing this experience with Ryan is a dream come true for her," the source spilled to the magazine about the couple's first child (via Hollywoodlife)
However, the news has come as a surprise to fans as Mendes suggested in one of her earlier interviews that she would adopt a pet rather then having a baby.
"I'm certainly not thinking about being a mum at the moment," Eva revealed in a 2007 interview with the Sydney Morning Herald, adding, "I can't imagine it. I'm too selfish but I really want to get a pet pug. I've wanted a puppy for the past year but I'm not here all the time and that just wouldn't be fair."
But as people change with time and it has been more than six years when Eva said that she can't imagine being a mother.
Meanwhile, it was also being rumoured that the couple is on the verge of split. Mendes is understood to have commitment phobia, as per the reports and it was being said that the two have split because of that. From what it seems now, the couple is happy together and is thrilled to start a family together.
Nevertheless, the couple is not planning the walk the aisle anytime soon.
"Ryan doesn't think they need to marry just because they are having a baby," a source revealed to OK! mag (via Hollywoodlife), but "Eva believes it's important to have their lives fully intertwined," their source further said.
Interestingly, Mendes and Ryan played on screen parents in their movie "The Place Beyond The Pines" and that time Mendes had suggested during film promotions that Ryan just love babies and was great with the kids in the film.
Do you think Gosling would become a great dad?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles