Basketball Wives L.A. Star Draya Michelle Denies Reports on Breakup with Orlando Scandrick: 'I'm Damn Near Married'
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 10, 2014 3:22 PM EST
"Basketball Wives L.A." star Draya Michelle denied rumours that she has broken up with her Dallas Cowboys boyfriend Orlando Scandrick.
In a video from TMZ, Michelle clarified the reports. She was seen in an all-white dress at a parking lot at Supperclub in Hollywood. She just came from a party with Team USA soccer star Jermaine Jones.
"I'm damn near married ... Almost there," Michelle stated.
The 29-year-old stunner also addressed the issue in a post on the social media Twitter. "We didn't break up guys.... And we don't do publicity stunts," she tweeted.
Fans who have read her Twitter post were relieved to know the real score between the couple. One fan @jonmachota told everyone to just chill out knowing that Orlando Scandrick and Draya Michelle are still together.
The rumour all started in social media when the controversial beauty posted a few messages on Instagram over the weekend. One message stated, "Stay single until someone actually compliments your life in a way that it makes it better to not be single, if not, it's not worth it." Another Instagram post reads, "Who else wants a fresh start."
Based on the two posts, fans were led to believe the pair had relationship troubles. The buzz went further when words also circulated over the Internet that Michelle and Scandrick may have broken up due to a third party. The Dallas Cowboy beau reportedly had cheated on Draya with one of her "BBWLA" co-stars who was described only as "the brown-skinned cute one" by several bloggers.
When the Mint Swim designer found out her cryptic posts have stirred rumours, she deleted them and replaced the posts with another photo which stated she had read the blogs and just like the readers she got the same reaction. The message further reads that the star did not know any of the stuff (rumours) about herself.
Draya Michelle starred in the seasons 1, 2 and 3 of "Basketball Wives L.A." She had been dating Orlando Scandrick for some time now and had endured various kinds of criticisms and drama during season 2.
Read the Twitter posts below:
We didn't break up guys.... And we don't do publicity stunts.
— Draya Michele (@DrayaFace) July 8, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales