Basketball Wives L.A. Star Draya Michelle Denies Reports on Breakup with Orlando Scandrick: 'I'm Damn Near Married'
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 10, 2014 3:22 PM EST
"Basketball Wives L.A." star Draya Michelle denied rumours that she has broken up with her Dallas Cowboys boyfriend Orlando Scandrick.
In a video from TMZ, Michelle clarified the reports. She was seen in an all-white dress at a parking lot at Supperclub in Hollywood. She just came from a party with Team USA soccer star Jermaine Jones.
"I'm damn near married ... Almost there," Michelle stated.
The 29-year-old stunner also addressed the issue in a post on the social media Twitter. "We didn't break up guys.... And we don't do publicity stunts," she tweeted.
Fans who have read her Twitter post were relieved to know the real score between the couple. One fan @jonmachota told everyone to just chill out knowing that Orlando Scandrick and Draya Michelle are still together.
The rumour all started in social media when the controversial beauty posted a few messages on Instagram over the weekend. One message stated, "Stay single until someone actually compliments your life in a way that it makes it better to not be single, if not, it's not worth it." Another Instagram post reads, "Who else wants a fresh start."
Based on the two posts, fans were led to believe the pair had relationship troubles. The buzz went further when words also circulated over the Internet that Michelle and Scandrick may have broken up due to a third party. The Dallas Cowboy beau reportedly had cheated on Draya with one of her "BBWLA" co-stars who was described only as "the brown-skinned cute one" by several bloggers.
When the Mint Swim designer found out her cryptic posts have stirred rumours, she deleted them and replaced the posts with another photo which stated she had read the blogs and just like the readers she got the same reaction. The message further reads that the star did not know any of the stuff (rumours) about herself.
Draya Michelle starred in the seasons 1, 2 and 3 of "Basketball Wives L.A." She had been dating Orlando Scandrick for some time now and had endured various kinds of criticisms and drama during season 2.
Read the Twitter posts below:
We didn't break up guys.... And we don't do publicity stunts.
— Draya Michele (@DrayaFace) July 8, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles