Basketball Wives L.A. Star Draya Michelle Denies Reports on Breakup with Orlando Scandrick: 'I'm Damn Near Married'
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 10, 2014 3:22 PM EST
"Basketball Wives L.A." star Draya Michelle denied rumours that she has broken up with her Dallas Cowboys boyfriend Orlando Scandrick.
In a video from TMZ, Michelle clarified the reports. She was seen in an all-white dress at a parking lot at Supperclub in Hollywood. She just came from a party with Team USA soccer star Jermaine Jones.
"I'm damn near married ... Almost there," Michelle stated.
The 29-year-old stunner also addressed the issue in a post on the social media Twitter. "We didn't break up guys.... And we don't do publicity stunts," she tweeted.
Fans who have read her Twitter post were relieved to know the real score between the couple. One fan @jonmachota told everyone to just chill out knowing that Orlando Scandrick and Draya Michelle are still together.
The rumour all started in social media when the controversial beauty posted a few messages on Instagram over the weekend. One message stated, "Stay single until someone actually compliments your life in a way that it makes it better to not be single, if not, it's not worth it." Another Instagram post reads, "Who else wants a fresh start."
Based on the two posts, fans were led to believe the pair had relationship troubles. The buzz went further when words also circulated over the Internet that Michelle and Scandrick may have broken up due to a third party. The Dallas Cowboy beau reportedly had cheated on Draya with one of her "BBWLA" co-stars who was described only as "the brown-skinned cute one" by several bloggers.
When the Mint Swim designer found out her cryptic posts have stirred rumours, she deleted them and replaced the posts with another photo which stated she had read the blogs and just like the readers she got the same reaction. The message further reads that the star did not know any of the stuff (rumours) about herself.
Draya Michelle starred in the seasons 1, 2 and 3 of "Basketball Wives L.A." She had been dating Orlando Scandrick for some time now and had endured various kinds of criticisms and drama during season 2.
Read the Twitter posts below:
We didn't break up guys.... And we don't do publicity stunts.
— Draya Michele (@DrayaFace) July 8, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown