Basketball Wives L.A. Star Draya Michelle Denies Reports on Breakup with Orlando Scandrick: 'I'm Damn Near Married'
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 10, 2014 3:22 PM EST
"Basketball Wives L.A." star Draya Michelle denied rumours that she has broken up with her Dallas Cowboys boyfriend Orlando Scandrick.
In a video from TMZ, Michelle clarified the reports. She was seen in an all-white dress at a parking lot at Supperclub in Hollywood. She just came from a party with Team USA soccer star Jermaine Jones.
"I'm damn near married ... Almost there," Michelle stated.
The 29-year-old stunner also addressed the issue in a post on the social media Twitter. "We didn't break up guys.... And we don't do publicity stunts," she tweeted.
Fans who have read her Twitter post were relieved to know the real score between the couple. One fan @jonmachota told everyone to just chill out knowing that Orlando Scandrick and Draya Michelle are still together.
The rumour all started in social media when the controversial beauty posted a few messages on Instagram over the weekend. One message stated, "Stay single until someone actually compliments your life in a way that it makes it better to not be single, if not, it's not worth it." Another Instagram post reads, "Who else wants a fresh start."
Based on the two posts, fans were led to believe the pair had relationship troubles. The buzz went further when words also circulated over the Internet that Michelle and Scandrick may have broken up due to a third party. The Dallas Cowboy beau reportedly had cheated on Draya with one of her "BBWLA" co-stars who was described only as "the brown-skinned cute one" by several bloggers.
When the Mint Swim designer found out her cryptic posts have stirred rumours, she deleted them and replaced the posts with another photo which stated she had read the blogs and just like the readers she got the same reaction. The message further reads that the star did not know any of the stuff (rumours) about herself.
Draya Michelle starred in the seasons 1, 2 and 3 of "Basketball Wives L.A." She had been dating Orlando Scandrick for some time now and had endured various kinds of criticisms and drama during season 2.
Read the Twitter posts below:
We didn't break up guys.... And we don't do publicity stunts.
— Draya Michele (@DrayaFace) July 8, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop