Basketball Wives L.A. Star Draya Michelle Denies Reports on Breakup with Orlando Scandrick: 'I'm Damn Near Married'
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 10, 2014 3:22 PM EST
"Basketball Wives L.A." star Draya Michelle denied rumours that she has broken up with her Dallas Cowboys boyfriend Orlando Scandrick.
In a video from TMZ, Michelle clarified the reports. She was seen in an all-white dress at a parking lot at Supperclub in Hollywood. She just came from a party with Team USA soccer star Jermaine Jones.
"I'm damn near married ... Almost there," Michelle stated.
The 29-year-old stunner also addressed the issue in a post on the social media Twitter. "We didn't break up guys.... And we don't do publicity stunts," she tweeted.
Fans who have read her Twitter post were relieved to know the real score between the couple. One fan @jonmachota told everyone to just chill out knowing that Orlando Scandrick and Draya Michelle are still together.
The rumour all started in social media when the controversial beauty posted a few messages on Instagram over the weekend. One message stated, "Stay single until someone actually compliments your life in a way that it makes it better to not be single, if not, it's not worth it." Another Instagram post reads, "Who else wants a fresh start."
Based on the two posts, fans were led to believe the pair had relationship troubles. The buzz went further when words also circulated over the Internet that Michelle and Scandrick may have broken up due to a third party. The Dallas Cowboy beau reportedly had cheated on Draya with one of her "BBWLA" co-stars who was described only as "the brown-skinned cute one" by several bloggers.
When the Mint Swim designer found out her cryptic posts have stirred rumours, she deleted them and replaced the posts with another photo which stated she had read the blogs and just like the readers she got the same reaction. The message further reads that the star did not know any of the stuff (rumours) about herself.
Draya Michelle starred in the seasons 1, 2 and 3 of "Basketball Wives L.A." She had been dating Orlando Scandrick for some time now and had endured various kinds of criticisms and drama during season 2.
Read the Twitter posts below:
We didn't break up guys.... And we don't do publicity stunts.
— Draya Michele (@DrayaFace) July 8, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools