Khloe Kardashian Misses Rob Kardashian, Does Not Blame Lamar Odom
By Annie Dee | July 10, 2014 3:19 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian thinks Lamar Odom is not to be blamed for brother Rob Kardashian's actions.
Khloe Kardashian does not want Lamar Odom to be close to Rob Kardashian but does not think Lamar caused Rob's depression, weight and partying issues, Hollywood Life reports.
Then Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and his wife, television personality Khloe Kardashian sit courtside as they attend the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, in this February 18, 2011 file photo. Reality television personality Kardashian has filed for divorce on December 13, 2013 from her husband of four years, NBA basketball player Odom, capping months of reports that the couple's relationship had turned rocky
"That hasn't crossed her mind," a source close shared to HollywoodLife.com. "She doesn't even want to open that idea up in her head because it will lead her to mental destruction."
"If that were the case, she'd strangle Lamar," the source adds.
"It would push her over the edge, entirely," the source also details.
"She would hope that Lamar would have been a beacon of support for Rob since he's already had problems," the source claims.
Instead of thinking who to blame, Khloe would rather she and Rob resume their close sibling relationship. After all, they were best friends before. Hollywood Life reports that Khloe is freaking out over the lack of communication between them. She is also beyond stressed because she does not want Rob abandoning her just like Lamar did, Hollywood Life added.
"She doesn't want to relive that ugly period of her life that she had with Lamar, when he was going missing for days on end," the source of Hollywood Life shares.
"All she wants is for Rob to tell her what is wrong so she can rally behind him and support him."
This does sounds like what Khloe would want. This is not the first time Khloe expressed how much she misses her brother. On July 3, Hollywood Life shows she also put up a photo on her social media account to show precisely this. Even earlier, she also posted a photo of herself and Rob as children with the caption: "I miss my best friend @robkardashian."
Seems as if Khloe is still the only family member missing Rob Kardashian. On July 4, Kris Jenner created a collage of her kids all looking happy and American, Hollywood Life reports. She captioned the photo "Happy 4th..."
Everyone would have gone "awwww, the family is so sweet" if Rob is not noticeably absent from the collage. She also did not mention Rob in the post at all.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date