Khloe Kardashian Misses Rob Kardashian, Does Not Blame Lamar Odom
By Annie Dee | July 10, 2014 3:19 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian thinks Lamar Odom is not to be blamed for brother Rob Kardashian's actions.
Khloe Kardashian does not want Lamar Odom to be close to Rob Kardashian but does not think Lamar caused Rob's depression, weight and partying issues, Hollywood Life reports.
Then Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and his wife, television personality Khloe Kardashian sit courtside as they attend the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, in this February 18, 2011 file photo. Reality television personality Kardashian has filed for divorce on December 13, 2013 from her husband of four years, NBA basketball player Odom, capping months of reports that the couple's relationship had turned rocky
"That hasn't crossed her mind," a source close shared to HollywoodLife.com. "She doesn't even want to open that idea up in her head because it will lead her to mental destruction."
"If that were the case, she'd strangle Lamar," the source adds.
"It would push her over the edge, entirely," the source also details.
"She would hope that Lamar would have been a beacon of support for Rob since he's already had problems," the source claims.
Instead of thinking who to blame, Khloe would rather she and Rob resume their close sibling relationship. After all, they were best friends before. Hollywood Life reports that Khloe is freaking out over the lack of communication between them. She is also beyond stressed because she does not want Rob abandoning her just like Lamar did, Hollywood Life added.
"She doesn't want to relive that ugly period of her life that she had with Lamar, when he was going missing for days on end," the source of Hollywood Life shares.
"All she wants is for Rob to tell her what is wrong so she can rally behind him and support him."
This does sounds like what Khloe would want. This is not the first time Khloe expressed how much she misses her brother. On July 3, Hollywood Life shows she also put up a photo on her social media account to show precisely this. Even earlier, she also posted a photo of herself and Rob as children with the caption: "I miss my best friend @robkardashian."
Seems as if Khloe is still the only family member missing Rob Kardashian. On July 4, Kris Jenner created a collage of her kids all looking happy and American, Hollywood Life reports. She captioned the photo "Happy 4th..."
Everyone would have gone "awwww, the family is so sweet" if Rob is not noticeably absent from the collage. She also did not mention Rob in the post at all.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6