Khloe Kardashian Misses Rob Kardashian, Does Not Blame Lamar Odom
By Annie Dee | July 10, 2014 3:19 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian thinks Lamar Odom is not to be blamed for brother Rob Kardashian's actions.
Khloe Kardashian does not want Lamar Odom to be close to Rob Kardashian but does not think Lamar caused Rob's depression, weight and partying issues, Hollywood Life reports.
Then Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and his wife, television personality Khloe Kardashian sit courtside as they attend the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, in this February 18, 2011 file photo. Reality television personality Kardashian has filed for divorce on December 13, 2013 from her husband of four years, NBA basketball player Odom, capping months of reports that the couple's relationship had turned rocky
"That hasn't crossed her mind," a source close shared to HollywoodLife.com. "She doesn't even want to open that idea up in her head because it will lead her to mental destruction."
"If that were the case, she'd strangle Lamar," the source adds.
"It would push her over the edge, entirely," the source also details.
"She would hope that Lamar would have been a beacon of support for Rob since he's already had problems," the source claims.
Instead of thinking who to blame, Khloe would rather she and Rob resume their close sibling relationship. After all, they were best friends before. Hollywood Life reports that Khloe is freaking out over the lack of communication between them. She is also beyond stressed because she does not want Rob abandoning her just like Lamar did, Hollywood Life added.
"She doesn't want to relive that ugly period of her life that she had with Lamar, when he was going missing for days on end," the source of Hollywood Life shares.
"All she wants is for Rob to tell her what is wrong so she can rally behind him and support him."
This does sounds like what Khloe would want. This is not the first time Khloe expressed how much she misses her brother. On July 3, Hollywood Life shows she also put up a photo on her social media account to show precisely this. Even earlier, she also posted a photo of herself and Rob as children with the caption: "I miss my best friend @robkardashian."
Seems as if Khloe is still the only family member missing Rob Kardashian. On July 4, Kris Jenner created a collage of her kids all looking happy and American, Hollywood Life reports. She captioned the photo "Happy 4th..."
Everyone would have gone "awwww, the family is so sweet" if Rob is not noticeably absent from the collage. She also did not mention Rob in the post at all.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage