Khloe Kardashian Misses Rob Kardashian, Does Not Blame Lamar Odom
By Annie Dee | July 10, 2014 3:19 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian thinks Lamar Odom is not to be blamed for brother Rob Kardashian's actions.
Khloe Kardashian does not want Lamar Odom to be close to Rob Kardashian but does not think Lamar caused Rob's depression, weight and partying issues, Hollywood Life reports.
Then Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and his wife, television personality Khloe Kardashian sit courtside as they attend the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, in this February 18, 2011 file photo. Reality television personality Kardashian has filed for divorce on December 13, 2013 from her husband of four years, NBA basketball player Odom, capping months of reports that the couple's relationship had turned rocky
"That hasn't crossed her mind," a source close shared to HollywoodLife.com. "She doesn't even want to open that idea up in her head because it will lead her to mental destruction."
"If that were the case, she'd strangle Lamar," the source adds.
"It would push her over the edge, entirely," the source also details.
"She would hope that Lamar would have been a beacon of support for Rob since he's already had problems," the source claims.
Instead of thinking who to blame, Khloe would rather she and Rob resume their close sibling relationship. After all, they were best friends before. Hollywood Life reports that Khloe is freaking out over the lack of communication between them. She is also beyond stressed because she does not want Rob abandoning her just like Lamar did, Hollywood Life added.
"She doesn't want to relive that ugly period of her life that she had with Lamar, when he was going missing for days on end," the source of Hollywood Life shares.
"All she wants is for Rob to tell her what is wrong so she can rally behind him and support him."
This does sounds like what Khloe would want. This is not the first time Khloe expressed how much she misses her brother. On July 3, Hollywood Life shows she also put up a photo on her social media account to show precisely this. Even earlier, she also posted a photo of herself and Rob as children with the caption: "I miss my best friend @robkardashian."
Seems as if Khloe is still the only family member missing Rob Kardashian. On July 4, Kris Jenner created a collage of her kids all looking happy and American, Hollywood Life reports. She captioned the photo "Happy 4th..."
Everyone would have gone "awwww, the family is so sweet" if Rob is not noticeably absent from the collage. She also did not mention Rob in the post at all.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast