Khloe Kardashian Not Going to Marry French Montana
By Annie Dee | July 10, 2014 1:20 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian can see her having a baby soon, but not getting married to French Montana...yet.
Despite all the pregnancy and engagement rumors surrounding their relationship, especially after the Kardashians expressed their approval of French Montana, Khloe Kardashians slams all the rumors of her being pregnant and engaged. However, Hollywood Life is reporting that Khloe Kardashain wants a more "open relationship" with French first, where she can get to know him better before settling down.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
Khloe and French are definitely serious but she is not prepared for a marriage or engagement anytime soon," an insider reveals exclusively to HollywoodLife.com. "She loves being in this relationship with French but she does not want to rush into something like she did with Lamar."
"She wants to get to know French and his family and his life," the insider adds. "She wants to have an open, honest, fluid relationship with French."
This is defintely not because Khloe got burned at the idea of getting hitched though, coming from a divorce and all. In fact, she recently excaliemd she does not regret one thing about getting married to Lamar Odom.
"I definitely learned a lot about myself and the strength I have as a person," Khloe told US Weekly. "I don't regret anything. I am still appreciative of everything I've gone through."
On pregnancy rumors however, the reality star is more keen about the idea of having babies.
"I mean, one day the [pregnant] rumor will be true, I hope, but who knows? Until then, it is what it is," Khloe shared to People in an interview. She also claimed that pregnancy rumors are crazy and making her feel fat too.
"I feel like I've been pregnant for six years!" she exlaimed to People. "Before I was like, 'Do I have a baby bump? Is my belly sticking out?' But no."
Whether or not she's tying the knot soon or having a baby with French Montana, it certainly is nice that the whole family is so supportive of the relationship between Khloe and French now.
"The family loves him," Hollywood Life reports. "They are obviously so happy that Khloe is smiling and feels, for the first time in a really long time, that she can go out all day with a big smile on her face."
"Kris [Jenner] really, really likes him and so do all the girls ... they all really like him," the source detailed. "At the end of the day, they want what makes Khloe happy - and he makes her happy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report