Khloe Kardashian Not Going to Marry French Montana
By Annie Dee | July 10, 2014 1:20 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian can see her having a baby soon, but not getting married to French Montana...yet.
Despite all the pregnancy and engagement rumors surrounding their relationship, especially after the Kardashians expressed their approval of French Montana, Khloe Kardashians slams all the rumors of her being pregnant and engaged. However, Hollywood Life is reporting that Khloe Kardashain wants a more "open relationship" with French first, where she can get to know him better before settling down.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
Khloe and French are definitely serious but she is not prepared for a marriage or engagement anytime soon," an insider reveals exclusively to HollywoodLife.com. "She loves being in this relationship with French but she does not want to rush into something like she did with Lamar."
"She wants to get to know French and his family and his life," the insider adds. "She wants to have an open, honest, fluid relationship with French."
This is defintely not because Khloe got burned at the idea of getting hitched though, coming from a divorce and all. In fact, she recently excaliemd she does not regret one thing about getting married to Lamar Odom.
"I definitely learned a lot about myself and the strength I have as a person," Khloe told US Weekly. "I don't regret anything. I am still appreciative of everything I've gone through."
On pregnancy rumors however, the reality star is more keen about the idea of having babies.
"I mean, one day the [pregnant] rumor will be true, I hope, but who knows? Until then, it is what it is," Khloe shared to People in an interview. She also claimed that pregnancy rumors are crazy and making her feel fat too.
"I feel like I've been pregnant for six years!" she exlaimed to People. "Before I was like, 'Do I have a baby bump? Is my belly sticking out?' But no."
Whether or not she's tying the knot soon or having a baby with French Montana, it certainly is nice that the whole family is so supportive of the relationship between Khloe and French now.
"The family loves him," Hollywood Life reports. "They are obviously so happy that Khloe is smiling and feels, for the first time in a really long time, that she can go out all day with a big smile on her face."
"Kris [Jenner] really, really likes him and so do all the girls ... they all really like him," the source detailed. "At the end of the day, they want what makes Khloe happy - and he makes her happy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales