Khloe Kardashian Not Going to Marry French Montana
By Annie Dee | July 10, 2014 1:20 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian can see her having a baby soon, but not getting married to French Montana...yet.
Despite all the pregnancy and engagement rumors surrounding their relationship, especially after the Kardashians expressed their approval of French Montana, Khloe Kardashians slams all the rumors of her being pregnant and engaged. However, Hollywood Life is reporting that Khloe Kardashain wants a more "open relationship" with French first, where she can get to know him better before settling down.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
Khloe and French are definitely serious but she is not prepared for a marriage or engagement anytime soon," an insider reveals exclusively to HollywoodLife.com. "She loves being in this relationship with French but she does not want to rush into something like she did with Lamar."
"She wants to get to know French and his family and his life," the insider adds. "She wants to have an open, honest, fluid relationship with French."
This is defintely not because Khloe got burned at the idea of getting hitched though, coming from a divorce and all. In fact, she recently excaliemd she does not regret one thing about getting married to Lamar Odom.
"I definitely learned a lot about myself and the strength I have as a person," Khloe told US Weekly. "I don't regret anything. I am still appreciative of everything I've gone through."
On pregnancy rumors however, the reality star is more keen about the idea of having babies.
"I mean, one day the [pregnant] rumor will be true, I hope, but who knows? Until then, it is what it is," Khloe shared to People in an interview. She also claimed that pregnancy rumors are crazy and making her feel fat too.
"I feel like I've been pregnant for six years!" she exlaimed to People. "Before I was like, 'Do I have a baby bump? Is my belly sticking out?' But no."
Whether or not she's tying the knot soon or having a baby with French Montana, it certainly is nice that the whole family is so supportive of the relationship between Khloe and French now.
"The family loves him," Hollywood Life reports. "They are obviously so happy that Khloe is smiling and feels, for the first time in a really long time, that she can go out all day with a big smile on her face."
"Kris [Jenner] really, really likes him and so do all the girls ... they all really like him," the source detailed. "At the end of the day, they want what makes Khloe happy - and he makes her happy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone