Khloe Kardashian Not Going to Marry French Montana
By Annie Dee | July 10, 2014 1:20 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian can see her having a baby soon, but not getting married to French Montana...yet.
Despite all the pregnancy and engagement rumors surrounding their relationship, especially after the Kardashians expressed their approval of French Montana, Khloe Kardashians slams all the rumors of her being pregnant and engaged. However, Hollywood Life is reporting that Khloe Kardashain wants a more "open relationship" with French first, where she can get to know him better before settling down.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
Khloe and French are definitely serious but she is not prepared for a marriage or engagement anytime soon," an insider reveals exclusively to HollywoodLife.com. "She loves being in this relationship with French but she does not want to rush into something like she did with Lamar."
"She wants to get to know French and his family and his life," the insider adds. "She wants to have an open, honest, fluid relationship with French."
This is defintely not because Khloe got burned at the idea of getting hitched though, coming from a divorce and all. In fact, she recently excaliemd she does not regret one thing about getting married to Lamar Odom.
"I definitely learned a lot about myself and the strength I have as a person," Khloe told US Weekly. "I don't regret anything. I am still appreciative of everything I've gone through."
On pregnancy rumors however, the reality star is more keen about the idea of having babies.
"I mean, one day the [pregnant] rumor will be true, I hope, but who knows? Until then, it is what it is," Khloe shared to People in an interview. She also claimed that pregnancy rumors are crazy and making her feel fat too.
"I feel like I've been pregnant for six years!" she exlaimed to People. "Before I was like, 'Do I have a baby bump? Is my belly sticking out?' But no."
Whether or not she's tying the knot soon or having a baby with French Montana, it certainly is nice that the whole family is so supportive of the relationship between Khloe and French now.
"The family loves him," Hollywood Life reports. "They are obviously so happy that Khloe is smiling and feels, for the first time in a really long time, that she can go out all day with a big smile on her face."
"Kris [Jenner] really, really likes him and so do all the girls ... they all really like him," the source detailed. "At the end of the day, they want what makes Khloe happy - and he makes her happy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko