Oppo Find 7 vs. HTC One M8 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 10, 2014 12:15 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Oppo Find 7 or the HTC One M8, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Oppo Find 7 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. The HTC One M8 comes with a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The Oppo Find 7 is the clear winner in this category with 534 ppi pixels display density compared to the 441 ppi pixels display density on the HTC One M8.
The Oppo Find 7 comes with 152.6 x 75 x 9.2 mm dimensions and weighs 171 grams. The HTC One M8 comes with 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm dimensions and weighs 160 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Oppo Find 7 is equipped with a 2.5 GHz quad core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes with 32 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The HTC One M8 is equipped with a 2.3 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes with 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Oppo Find 7 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 3 GB of RAM. The HTC One M8 runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 2 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power the Find 7 has a slight edge over the M8.
The Oppo Find 7 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP. The HTC One M8 sports a dual 4 MP primary camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP.
The Oppo Find 7 comes with a Li-Po 3000 mAh battery and the HTC One M8 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Oppo Find 7 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $699.95 and the HTC One M8 16 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $659.95 in Australia.
Nokia XL vs. Motorola Moto E Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
LG L90 vs. LG G2 Mini Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Buyer's Guide: Reasons Why Upgrade From Xperia V Or Xperia ZR
- Sony Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide For Xperia Z Devices As Of August 2014
- Robin Williams to Be Honoured As A Character In 'World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor'
- Hypersonic Travel: Can Space Tourism be a Possibility
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected