Oppo Find 7 vs. HTC One M8 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 10, 2014 12:15 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Oppo Find 7 or the HTC One M8, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Oppo Find 7 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. The HTC One M8 comes with a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The Oppo Find 7 is the clear winner in this category with 534 ppi pixels display density compared to the 441 ppi pixels display density on the HTC One M8.
The Oppo Find 7 comes with 152.6 x 75 x 9.2 mm dimensions and weighs 171 grams. The HTC One M8 comes with 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm dimensions and weighs 160 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Oppo Find 7 is equipped with a 2.5 GHz quad core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes with 32 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The HTC One M8 is equipped with a 2.3 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes with 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Oppo Find 7 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 3 GB of RAM. The HTC One M8 runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 2 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power the Find 7 has a slight edge over the M8.
The Oppo Find 7 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP. The HTC One M8 sports a dual 4 MP primary camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP.
The Oppo Find 7 comes with a Li-Po 3000 mAh battery and the HTC One M8 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Oppo Find 7 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $699.95 and the HTC One M8 16 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $659.95 in Australia.
Nokia XL vs. Motorola Moto E Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
LG L90 vs. LG G2 Mini Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery